[Praise] Asus & Rashi Banglore :old n13ub1 --> n14uHP

Rajesh345

Youngling
My almost 3 year old ( 16 days left) Asus n13ub1 routers wan port was not working , today i contacted Asus customer call and lady gave me nearest service center address and contact and told me based on manufracturing date ur warrenty has expired but based on Bill u have warrenty left so go to Rashi Periferials with bill

On reaching Rashi Banglore lady was nice , she took it inside for checking and after some time she told wan port issue and came with BIG BOX OF Asus n14uHP with Gigantic 9 dBi antenna x 3 :)

*www.asus.com/in/Networking/RTN14UHP/HelpDesk_Download/

initial price at which i bought n13ub1 was 3k from flipkart and this new n14uhp router showing as 5568

Asus RT-N14UHP High Power Wireless-N300 3-in-1 Router/ AP/ Range Extender - Asus : Flipkart.com

:)

saswat23

Human Spambot
Wow! Congrats buddy. BTW, will the new one have fresh warranty i.e from the Manufacturing date?

icebags

Technomancer
my asus router broke just after 3yrs passed. may be i should write a complaint thread. :-D

anyways, congos on your new mumbo jumbo router !

saswat23

Human Spambot
Well how would they know if you happen to carry the router say after a year. You say you don't have the bill so they will check the mfd. date and give warranty. Isn't it?

Top Bottom