Asus mother board

chandan3

Journeyman
Intel core i5 3450
RAM -8gb
grafic-asus gtx 560 ti or gtx 660
guys suggest me best asus movo for hardcore gaming,hd movies,multitasking,photoshopediting video edting.i dont want overclock.under 10k

Cilus

laborare est orare
Even if you want, you can't overclock your moptherboard and there is no need for a 10K board. For your requirement, H77 chipset based Motherboard will be best for you.
For Graphics card, forget about GTX 560 Ti and get GTX 660 or HD 7850. Both are available around 13.5 to 15K range. Get any of those which is coming cheaper. In Gaming performance, GTX 660 is slightly ahead of HD 7850 but for the other tasks like PhotoShop and Video Editing, HD 7850 has an upper edge due to its superior performance in Computational tasks. But for that you do need a good PSU and Corsair CX 430 V2 should be minimum

For Motherboard, opt for Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H @ 6.8K or GIGABYTE GA-P75-D3 @ 6K. At this range Asus boards are real costly and you really don't need very high end board because you can't overclock with your Processor.

OP
chandan3

chandan3

Journeyman
Even if you want, you can't overclock your moptherboard and there is no need for a 10K board. For your requirement, H77 chipset based Motherboard will be best for you.
For Graphics card, forget about GTX 560 Ti and get GTX 660 or HD 7850. Both are available around 13.5 to 15K range. Get any of those which is coming cheaper. In Gaming performance, GTX 660 is slightly ahead of HD 7850 but for the other tasks like PhotoShop and Video Editing, HD 7850 has an upper edge due to its superior performance in Computational tasks. But for that you do need a good PSU and Corsair CX 430 V2 should be minimum

For Motherboard, opt for Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H @ 6.8K or GIGABYTE GA-P75-D3 @ 6K. At this range Asus boards are real costly and you really don't need very high end board because you can't overclock with your Processor.

asus P8H77 -MLE or asus P8H77-M

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Actually video processing and editing performance of kepler cards is very good using the open-cl path.

OpenCL: Video Processing (Basemark CL) : Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 And 660 Review: Kepler At $110 And $230

Image editing tasks are just the opposite.

But i don't think photoshop and other generic video editing apps will make much of a difference owing to outright compute performance.

Top Bottom