Asus GTX560ti Gpu Display shows white lines

SunnyKapoor

Broken In
My experience with Asus has been bad in the past as well. It always conflicts with intel for some reason. I have lost 2 asus motherboards in last 5 years. Now even my asus dvd drive is not functioning properly.

For my workstation I went for a gigabyte motherboard and touch wood it is working well even after 3 years.

before you go buy anything asus again make sure you ask on the forums for an alternative.

I am not the right person to tell you about the motherboard, more experienced person will try to help you out.

But I would recommend you do do something, instead of writing all this done, put screenshots of your system when booting with/without the GPU or best even make a video of the whole setup and what exactly you do while installing the GPU and post here ( if not already done, as I have not read the complete thread).

That will help everyone here to trace what exactly is wrong with your system. Right now everyone is assuming and guessing.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
i posted about this situation in ASUS forum but no reply, how can i contact ASUS about this?
What is the alternative Board for DH67BL?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
wait for their reply. post the link to your thread here.
you can consider b75/h77/z77 based mobo. availability will be limited though.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
this, i know, is really frustrating for you. but what you can do is to wait for their reply. also bump your thread created earlier in asus forum.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
if intel update the BIOS means that GPU work?
suppose if i change the board means which one i go ASUS / GIgabyte / Intel please tell the Model.

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
as i already pointed out, there is a person who uses your combo. i would like to see whether downgrading the bios work for you or not. try your luck!
which one has a service center near your home?get an h77based mobo. i am not sure about the availability though.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
in my locality there is no service center, i need to order in online or contact nearest dealer.
now iam confused to choose the motherboard, this month my mother board warranty will expire. after warranty expire Intel reply means no use for me.
and already there is no support for my Motherboard and Processor, i worried to invest higher amount in that.

- - - Updated - - -

can i go for any one of these boards?
*processormatch.intel.com/MotherBoards/CompatibleBoards?componentName=I5-2500

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
any would work. but not sure about compatibility with gpu or availability. i am using intel dh77eb and have an hd 7770 which is a pcie 3.0 card.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
@ rijinpk1 its available in flipkart, any of your friends have Asus GTX 660 means please check and inform to me.

No response from asus and intel, How can i Contact Asus Customer Care through Phone?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
no way to check with gtx 660 :(
asus contact number : 1800-2090365.
check here ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support-. there is a live chat option too.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
just now talked about this issue in ASUS customer care he asked me to enable the UEFI Boot and VIdeo optimization. he thinked GPU is Plugged in and i explained if GPU is plugged in Keyboard and mouse not working, he gives the complaint number and said we note the complaint and disconnect the line.:-x

i have one doubt in BIOS setting in the power option "PCIe ASPM support" need to enable or not?

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
^yes,imo every gpu is compatible with your board

Now asus suggested to replace that one as GTX 670, thats why iam asking any one have with this combination its helpful to me.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the Price of GTX 670 4GB in Local shops near you? not online price.

- - - Updated - - -

ASUS GTX 670 4GB is compatible in my Configuration, i need to confirm that please anyone reply soon.

Top Bottom