Asus GTX560ti Gpu Display shows white lines

anandharaja

In the zone
hi, i purchased Asus GTX560ti 1GB in October 2012, few months its shows display driver stop functioning and recovered, suddenly yesterday system hangs few times while hanging my display show some square dot pixels same error as before shows, after few times system hangs its restarted it works until login screen, after login its refuse to load desktop and system restart few times, after that display shows white lines, and the resolution reduced to very low, the display looks very worst. after i removed my gpu its works fine what is the problem to my GPU. its Burnt?

Now my display Shows similar to this *www.tomshardware.com/forum/390197-33-white-lines-screen

Last edited:
OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
the gtx 560ti not available in the company so they asked to replace as 570 its fit with my configuration?
Case : Cooler Master Elite 310
Mother Board : Intel DH67BL
Processor : i5 2500
RAM : corsair 4GB x 2
Power Supply : Corsair GS 600

- - - Updated - - -

PCI 3.0 Compatiable card work in PCI 2.0 ?

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Gtx 570 still available?? Ask for 660 ti and settle with 660 if they don't agree.:D
Anyway,gtx 570 will work with your current config. Check the dimension of the card and maximum Gpu length of your cabinet.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
Gtx 570 still available?? Ask for 660 ti and settle with 660 if they don't agree.:D
Anyway,gtx 570 will work with your current config. Check the dimension of the card and maximum Gpu length of your cabinet.
Yes they also suggested for 660, 650, 650ti but my doubt is these 6xx series cards are PCI 3.0 Compatible but my mother board have PCI 2.0 slot, is that compatible with my Mother board, works fine in my configuration?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
PCI 3.0 Compatiable card work in PCI 2.0 ?

Read the sticky threads. The threads on top in every section.

*www.digit.in/forum/graphic-cards/148812-basic-information-regarding-graphic-cards-newbies.html

I hope this answers your question.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
Read the sticky threads. The threads on top in every section.

*www.digit.in/forum/graphic-cards/148812-basic-information-regarding-graphic-cards-newbies.html

I hope this answers your question.
i understand but the question is my configuration enough for GTX 660?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Yes they also suggested for 660, 650, 650ti but my doubt is these 6xx series cards are PCI 3.0 Compatible but my mother board have PCI 2.0 slot, is that compatible with my Mother board, works fine in my configuration?

get gtx 660. you wont have any problems.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
ok i ordered the GTX 660. but i need to pay the extra amount.
what is the current price for that card now? if found in some online shopping its around 15k to 16k

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
gtx 660 can be had for 13k. and why do you need to pay anything more? dont do it.
they agreed to give replacement as gtx 550 for other cards i need to pay extra amount, i purchased gtx 560ti for 16K and now i need to pay extra amount to get GTX 660.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
they agreed to give replacement as gtx 550 for other cards i need to pay extra amount, i purchased gtx 560ti for 16K and now i need to pay extra amount to get GTX 660.

550 for a 560 ti? you must get a product with a value equal or better. argue with them. if they dont agree, you have to contact asus for further help. do not pay and do not accept something inferior.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
550 for a 560 ti? you must get a product with a value equal or better. argue with them. if they dont agree, you have to contact asus for further help. do not pay and do not accept something inferior.
i don't know what asus told to the shopkeeper, i agreed to pay 1300 for get GTX 660

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
today i received GTX 600, but after i connected that to my system it won't boot, no keyboard, mouse light is on.
what is the problem?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Try uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. Make sure you have plugged in the PCI-E connectors to your graphics card from the power supply. Check whether PCI-E slot graphics card is disabled or not in your BIOS.
If nothing works, go and ask for you 1.3/1.6k back and RMA the GPU. It is time you talked to higher up people in ASUS. Mail them and threaten to file a complaint in consumercourt. [MENTION=15026]topgear[/MENTION] [MENTION=135617]rijinpk1[/MENTION] may be able to help more with info.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
@ Jripper i have only installed Intel driver, and how can i check my PCI slot is working fine?
i checked in BIOS for video its set to Auto.

Top Bottom