Asus GTX560ti Gpu Display shows white lines

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
today they tested my mother board they have one GPU in Zotac i don't know the model but that works, my GPU is refused to boot. iam confused why my GPU not work in my mother board

So your RMA GPU is working fine on different system
And your motherboard PCI slot is also fine as they have checked it

this two suggest that there is problem with your PSU . Most probably they checked your MOBO PCI slot with low end GPU that doesn't require high power . But when you insert your 660 in PCI slot , then there is no display because your PSU is not able to give enough power .

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
So your RMA GPU is working fine on different system
And your motherboard PCI slot is also fine as they have checked it

this two suggest that there is problem with your PSU . Most probably they checked your MOBO PCI slot with low end GPU that doesn't require high power . But when you insert your 660 in PCI slot , then there is no display because your PSU is not able to give enough power .

read the whole thread ;). he checked gtx 660 on another system with the same psu and it just worked.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
Today i received the replacement motherboard, but same problem, i don't understand whats wrong in my system.
Any one using intel DH67BL with Asus GTX 660 GPU?

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
Sometimes, Pci 3.0 gpu only works after updating mobo drivers (on certain mobo)
MB drivers and BIOS all Updated. but no use.

- - - Updated - - -

No one here with Intel DH67BL MB with Asus GTX 660?
Intel Customer care replied that board not compatible with GTX 660.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
MB drivers and BIOS all Updated. but no use.

- - - Updated - - -

No one here with Intel DH67BL MB with Asus GTX 660?
Intel Customer care replied that board not compatible with GTX 660.

check post #58. the guy who benchmarked there used the same mobo and gpu.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
check post #58. the guy who benchmarked there used the same mobo and gpu.
yes, we reported about this they said don't compare with net reviews and with other MB.
if that 660 not working and other GPU working means its definately not compatible with that MB, Customer care replied.:-x

- - - Updated - - -

in intel forum they commented like this

PCIe 3.0 is backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0 but it won’t have access to PCIe 3.0 bandwidth. Now, it is important to be aware that it is expected to face compatibility problems between video cards and motherboards.
Technically, the video card should work; however, that has to be defined by the video card manufacturer.

so now i need to contact asus to solve this problem right?:-x

- - - Updated - - -

How to i update BIOS for GPU?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
How to i update BIOS for GPU?

> First you determine correct model of your gtx 660 and download bios updates from here -

Video Bios Collection | techPowerUp

> For flashing bios - follow this tutorials

GTX 600 Series Unlocked Voltage Bios' downloads and tools.

How to flash your NVIDIA GPU Bios - YouTube

[OFFICIAL] GTX 660 (NON TI) Owners Club.

Do it Carefully!

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
yes, we reported about this they said don't compare with net reviews and with other MB.
if that 660 not working and other GPU working means its definately not compatible with that MB, Customer care replied.:-x

in intel forum they commented like this

PCIe 3.0 is backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0 but it won’t have access to PCIe 3.0 bandwidth. Now, it is important to be aware that it is expected to face compatibility problems between video cards and motherboards.
Technically, the video card should work; however, that has to be defined by the video card manufacturer.

so now i need to contact asus to solve this problem right?:-x

intel is blaming video card manufacturer for this. if you contact asus , they will blame intel for this. try your luck.

SunnyKapoor

Broken In
What a mess.

You will probably have to buy a new motherboard or a GPU because the blame games can go forever.

It is better to get a computer service person to do these things for you because they will immediately tell you if the GPU is compatible with motherboard or not before you purchase or replace it.

Try updating the BIOS to the latest version as mentioned above and cross your fingers that it will work.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
My GPU is still under warranty, i worried to update the GPU BIOS. if i need to change the motherboard means which one i go for? ASUS or Intel?
what is the alternative board for DH67BL?

Top Bottom