Assembling new pc for my bro...Help!!

funskar

Padawan
hows Corsair 400R?

It's a grt cabby.. get it:-D

CPU - Intel Core i5-3570K - 3.40 GHz(still inclined towards IB) or shoudl i go for SB
Go for i5 2500k because it is having similar performance of ivy
Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77-M PRO<-G04it

RAM - Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3 or GSkill RipjawsX 4GB DDR3

HDD - Seagate Barracuda - 1 TB or WD 1TB ? WD has more warranty than Seagate i think
Graphics card - MSI R6870 or Any one you like

Optical drive - LG GH22 SATA 22x DVD-writer or Asus DRW-24B5ST is better if you burn lot DVDs

Display - Dell 21.5 inch LED - ST2220L or Dell 23 inch LED - ST2320L or Dell 24 inch LED - ST2420L or Samsung PX2370 ?
Samsung PX2370
Speakers - Creative Speaker any model prefarably 5.1

PC Case - Cooler Master Elite 311 Plus or NZXT Gamma

Power supply - corsair ? Corsair Builder Series CX600 V2?->Corsair GS600

What is need of pairing i5-2500k wid z77 chipset:-o

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
damn...the proccy and mobo are still not available in primeabgb yet....have been waiting for a full week now:-x

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
RMA ??

No idea ..
But if your goods are found spoilt within 30 days then no problem.. :-D

Contact FK customer service for more details.. ( 1800 102 3547 )(toll free)

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
thanx for the replies guys...well the mobo is gonna be ASUS P8Z77 M Pro and proccy is gonna be i5 3570k...and the cabby is gonna be most probably CM 431 plus with usb3....

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Rumors have it that there is a shortage of the asus p8z77-m pro in the market. My local asus distributor says it will take almost 2 weeks to procure and ship the same. FK cancelled my order and marked the item as "Out of Stock".

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
yea...called directly to the ASUS service center for more info...and that guy said they'll be allotting arnd 70 pcs to the retailers and mostly will be available by next week. When asked how come FK has it...they said FK stocks the components but now its not their with FK too.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
yea...called directly to the ASUS service center for more info...and that guy said they'll be allotting arnd 70 pcs to the retailers and mostly will be available by next week. When asked how come FK has it...they said FK stocks the components but now its not their with FK too.

Aren't there other brands (MSI,Gigabyte) for the same chipset mobo?:|

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
So much trouble for ASUS boards ???

You may give ASRock extreme 4 a try

frankly don't know how reliable is ASROCK....bit hesitant abt it as my current mobo is of ASUS too and has given me no problems till now.

Aren't there other brands (MSI,Gigabyte) for the same chipset mobo?:|

there are but m more inclined towards ASUS...also which other mobo is comparable with ASUS M pro ?

well I called the ASUS guys again...they said that ASUS P8Z77 M pro is out of stock and will be only available by 10th Aug in the market. hence m looking for other model. Can you guys suggest pls, have to get it this saturday?

hey guys... is ASUS P8Z77-M good over ASUS P8Z77-M Pro...whats the diff other than more usb 3.0 and audio ports?

anybody???

vkl

Cyborg Agent
@abhidev

Check out ASUS P8Z77-VLX motherboard.
It's an ATX mobo,overclocks quite well according to reviews.

The only con of this motherboard is it does not support sli.
It does support crossfirex though.

ASUS P8Z77-VLX

Top Bottom