Assemble yourself or get it the usual way ?

borax12

the dotmaster
yeah sure....i am writing and filming my own as well... we will do a collaborative one too.....waise my pc is like really ols....so wouldnt possibly be able to ...tell and show everything...so i believe i will take help from some other pre made comp vids...........or shoot at somebody elses pc...my friends in locality i believe...

so i will shoot with the help of my own pc.....and some parts witht he help of my friends's

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
as the 8 pin or 4 pin(patterned grooves for cpu power) are made in such a way that only the 8 or 4 pin connector ports can go in............i believe the vice versa thing is possible.(..as a mikstake) but i believe trying to force the 8 pin or 4 in into the gpu aint possible....it wont go in ....i sppose or would it....no idea nevr tried.........!!!!

as for the tutorial ...yeah me ready.....i will pm you my email id......but one thing i believe....it will be better to post it as a video.......or write it up on mine or your blog..(mine is freshly made with no entries in it....its techgaame.blogspot.com)....youtube is probably a better idea...

It can be force fitted. There are all sort of geeks on the net..! That is why I stressed EPS 12V vs. PEG connector. Easiest place to go wrong..!

Replied to your PM. Thanks.

borax12

the dotmaster
yeah sure...there are such people as well.......and yes it can be forced fitted....i saw it just now....on the linustechtips comment box in its YT channel....and yes no probs for the PM man......you are welcome(to be more official)

Top Bottom