Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
if there was a game thats not screwed by Scene... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/30a.gif , there's not a single one *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/actions1.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/109.gif

you dint get me,I meant yet another game released before official date(crysis was also released 4-5days earlier).Now this is gonna hurt a lot cuz it doesn't have multiplayer.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
In a nutshell,Yes it is.Wouldn't go as far as to discuss more as that would be crossing the line too far.But for now it works.

navino87

In the zone
My system spec is :
amd athlon 64 3000+
1gb ram
nvidia 6600gt gfxcard

I have played recent games like crysis, COD4, nfs prostreet at low settings with this spec.

Will i be able 2 play this game with this spec? With low settings????

navino87

In the zone
checked with it... CPU n video card fails... but in video card all the attributes (like Video RAM, Video Card 3D Acceleration, Video HW Transform & Lighting, Vertex Shader Ver., Pixel Shader Ver.) has passed...

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Let me slip in a little reminder that no requests for help or discussion about how to get the pirated copy will be tolerated and will face summary deletion. Also the user will be warned or possibly banned.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
lol watch these two videos

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlpdyvwGe-s&feature=related

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=q07tonhZre0&feature=related

Not meant for under 18 though.:p

navino87

In the zone
My system spec is :
amd athlon 64 3000+
1gb ram
nvidia 6600gt gfxcard

I have played recent games like crysis, COD4, nfs prostreet at low settings with this spec.

Will i be able 2 play this game with this spec? With low settings????

The game works good at low settings... The game is really great ;) Outstanding game play

I personally rate the game to 9.5/10

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
yes i hav passed

*www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/green_checkmark_min.gif CPU Minimum: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ You Have: 2 processors running - Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86GHz

*www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/min_chart_4.gif [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PASS[/FONT] System RAM Minimum: 1 GB Windows Xp / 2 GB Windows Vista You Have: 1023.2 MB

*www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/min_chart_3.gif [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PASS[/FONT] Operating System Minimum: Windows® XP/Windows Vista® (only) You Have: Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Build Service Pack 22600)

*www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/min_chart_3.gif [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PASS[/FONT] Video Card Minimum: 256 MB DirectX® 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (NVIDIA GeForce 6800+ / ATI Radeon X1600+) You Have: NVIDIA GeForce 7100 GS (GeForce 7100 GS)

*www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/min_chart_3.gif [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PASS[/FONT]
Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card
*www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/green_check_small_min.gif Video RAM: Required - 256 MB , You have - 512.0 MB Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - Yes *www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/green_check_small_min.gif Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 3.0 , You have - 3.0 *www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/green_check_small_min.gif Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 3.0 , You have - 3.0
*www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/blue_i_min.gif Video Card Driver Version (DirectX) Your driver version number is: 6.14.10.9147
FYI: Your video card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper video card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product. *www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/green_checkmark_min.gif DirectX Version Minimum: DirectX 9.0 or10.0 libraries (included on disc) You Have: 9.0c

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PASS[/FONT] *www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/green_checkmark_min.gif Sound Card Minimum: Yes You Have: Realtek HD Audio output

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PASS[/FONT] *www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/blue_i_min.gif Sound Card Driver Version Your driver version number is: 5.10
FYI: Your sound card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper sound card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product. *www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/red_x_min.gif Free Disk Space Minimum: 8 GB You Have: 3.4 GB

*www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/min_chart_1.gif FAIL: Sorry, your computer does not have enough Free Disk Space to meet this minimum requirement. Maybe it's time to buy another hard drive. Click 'We Recommend' to get all the disk space you need. *www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/green_checkmark_min.gif DVD Minimum: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive. This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives. You Have: SONY DVD RW DW-Q30A

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PASS, but the Speed could NOT be analyzed.[/FONT]

reddragon

In the zone
which software tests the system req. pass/fail for a game ?
anyway I heard assasin's creed is very good but repeatative game ? is that true?

amitash

Intel OCer
i jus got it!!!!!!!!!!its the gr8est game ever...kinda like a stealthy prince of persia games and the gfx really rox!!!runs perfectly with full graphix settings and 1440x900 resolution on an 8800GTS and an overclocked c2q...all full except multisampling which is on 1 out of 3...here are the gfx settings the game automatically set for my comp out of 3 (1-low,2-med,3-hi)
SHADOWS:3/3
auto FX: on
resolution:1440x900
multisampling:1/3
vsync: off
graphics quality:3/3
level of detail:3/3
brightness:5/10
this was set automatically by the game once i first started it...crysis was set to all med on 1024x768res...tis games much better optimised..

amitash

Intel OCer
which level is jerusalem???is tat wen u get killed by tat assassins creed leader guy???i jus finnished tat level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom