Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Assassin's Creed Revelations - E3 2011 Official Trailer:

[youtube]DRT4S9G27VE[/youtube]

I have been watching this since evening like a nut. It looks pretty darned awesome! Apart from the fact that the trailer is brilliant, I'd give it to Ubisoft for picking just the perfect track to accompany it. Altair brings back some good old memories. Can't wait to play this!

In case you are looking for that track: *goo.gl/RtsZR

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh yeah oh yeah they gave a release date and the best part they gave same date for all the platforms including PC. :p:p
Source

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
The music and the trailer of Assassin Creed Revelation are perfect together... a match made in heaven :smile: congratulations to the band is great song.The song brought the trailer to a whole new level.. It made the trailer very haunting & memorable.

[YOUTUBE]6DQW1YwCOaw[/YOUTUBE]

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
AC:Revelations Multiplayer GamePlay:-

[YOUTUBE]sffg8bS88Jk[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome Background music and new character looks cool.... ;-)

[YOUTUBE]zufzA-u_bCI[/YOUTUBE]

Xgamer

Right off the assembly line
Can't wait for this game !!!
I Love Assassins Creed and will Love it !!!
My best game played ever ! :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Xgamer said:
Can't wait for this game !!!
I Love Assassins Creed and will Love it !!!
My best game played ever ! :)
Well you don't have to wait that long its coming on 15th November.
Welcome to TDF. :)

varunb

Working in an IT company
Assassin's Creed Revelations Multiplayer demoed. Enjoy ! :razz:

Video 1:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations Video Game, Artifact Assault 1B: Knights Hospital Walkthrough (Cam) HD | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Video 2:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations Video Game, Deathmatch 2A: Knights Hospital Walkthrough (Cam) | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Video 3:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations Video Game, Deathmatch 2B: Knights Hospital Walkthrough (Cam) | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Last edited:

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
New Modes??^^ :???:
Hope they retain some of the characters from ACB....especially Thief and Courtesan :D

gameranand

Living to Play
I am more inclined towards single player experience and the continuation of the awesome story in this game. :)

abhidev

Human Spambot
the new trailer is just awesome.....and so is the track.....i wonder why don't these guys make an Animated movie out of it....they just do wonders with the animation....love it!!!

Top Bottom