assassin's creed revelations issue...

ratzee199

Journeyman
hi everyone....
I am facing with a strange issue...
I have the AC: R retail version. I had installed this game in my old desktop, played for few hours. Then I bought this new system. Installed the game. But whenever I tried to execute the exe file, uplay account screen pops up and asking me for the CD Key. I am giving the CD key, but it is saying key is already is in use.
I had changed my uplay account credentials before - login id and password. In uplay website when I loggedin using my new login id and password, it is showing my progress and rewards there. But in my desktop it is keep asking me for a valid CD Key, though I am using the same CD key.
Please help how to get rid of this.

Jay

masterkd

Padawan
you need to use the ubisoft username and password you used to play the game for the first time. That particular serial no is tagged to your that accountand can't be used with any other account.

OP
ratzee199

ratzee199

Journeyman
you need to use the ubisoft username and password you used to play the game for the first time. That particular serial no is tagged to your that accountand can't be used with any other account.

in that case, why the uplay website showing my old stats under my updated user name/password...?
How can I use my old login id/password as I had updated them from the UPDATE Profile Option...!!!

Top Bottom