'Assassin's Creed' movie release date set for 2016!!

adilroshan555

Right off the assembly line
Personally, I don't like the choice for the main actor... Of course, I can't wait to see it!
This game series has millions of fans around the world, I hope they won't disappoint us with this movie.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Personally, I don't like the choice for the main actor... Of course, I can't wait to see it!
This game series has millions of fans around the world, I hope they won't disappoint us with this movie.
Lol.

They are not making the movie for the gamers, they are making it for everyone else. Therefore, expect it to be radically different from the game series.

This is, unfortunately, also the source of major suckage.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
*i.imgur.com/6QYmK0k.jpg

Before hardcore Assassin's Creed gamers start scratching their heads (and filling up the comments) about how exactly Callum Lynch fits into the game world, we can tell you that Fassbender’s character was created specifically for the film. (The movie isn’t retelling any of the existing games, but rather introducing new characters into the same world.)

Lynch discovers he is a descendant of the secret Assassins society through unlocked genetic memories that allow him to relive the adventures of his ancestor, Aguilar, in 15th Century Spain. After gaining incredible knowledge and skills he’s poised to take on the oppressive Knights Templar in the present day.​

*www.yahoo.com/movies/assassins-creed-first-look-heres-michael-127715456582.html

Nerevarine

Incarnate
adding to the story is a much better approach than redoing what the game's story was..
Me LIKEY, this movie will be faithful to the gamers as well as the casul audience

Top Bottom