'Assassin's Creed' movie release date set for 2016!!

Flash

Lost in speed
*i.imgur.com/Vo6zTVD.png

The movie adaptation of the popular video game "Assassin's Creed" finally has an official release date. 20th Century Fox announced that the "Assassin's Creed" film, starring critically-acclaimed actor Michael Fassbender, will be out in cinemas on Dec. 21. 2016.

Fassbender will not only be back, he will also be one of the producers of the film together with Conor McCaughan. The actor said that he was ecstatic when he found out that he will be given the opportunity of working on the film.

Fassbender said:
"When I met up with the guys from Ubisoft and they started to explain this whole world and the idea of DNA memory – you know, I think it's a very feasible scientific theory. I just thought, 'This is so rich,' and about the possibility of it being this cinematic experience. So I'm really excited about it, and we're working very hard to make sure that we've got the best and most exciting, original package,"

He will allegedly portray the role of Desmond Miles, the game's protagonist. No other cast member has been confirmed so far, but the studio announced that Fassbender's "Macbeth" director Justin Kurzel will be directing him again in this movie.

Read more: 'Assassin's Creed' movie release date set for 2016 | Christian News on Christian Today

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, I don't play Assassin's Creed but I love movies based on games. And have seen gameplay of the Creed.

I would be waiting for a trailer!

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Well, I don't play Assassin's Creed but I love movies based on games. And have seen gameplay of the Creed.

I would be waiting for a trailer!

You haven't played Assassin's Creed!!!!! :shock: :shock:

GO. PLAY. IT. NAO.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Vyom doesnt play games other than some racing games.. :D

Racing games, Indie games, some flash based online multiplayer games, but yea.. a lot Racing games. :oops:

I might try UrT for a while since we have a new low ping gaming server. ;)

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
It's a pretty new concept for a movie.
Hope they didn't change the key elements, for anyone's sake..

Since it's gonna be like Origins, do you think it will start with Altair or pretty new hero?

abhidev

Human Spambot
i hope they don't f***k this up...they just need to follow the game story and the cinematic presentation

$hadow

Geek in making
Well I hope this might answer a few question regarding the game.
But look at us just started 2015 and we are cheering for 2016 dec for a movie.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I hope they don't **** up the movie too much and recreate the atmosphere that the first Assassin's Creed created.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^I dont know mon, the Prince of Persia film was pretty mediocre.. they completely removed the main storyline part about the sands of time, the Dahaka, Kaileena etc etc
Im sure they will nerf the story line for non gamers to watch and enjoy

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
^I dont know mon, the Prince of Persia film was pretty mediocre.. they completely removed the main storyline part about the sands of time, the Dahaka, Kaileena etc etc

Amen.

This is a movie, not a game. The target audience are not gamers but regular plebs who don't have the patience for a history lecture or the characters backgrounds. I don't really have much expectations from this either but I hope Michael Fassbender delivers his best.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Btw, Dahaka/Kaileena is the perp of PoP:Warrior within, not Sands of Time. The girl in SoT is Farah, the daughter of Maharajah.
The main blunder they did in SoT movie, is they tried to pour all the elements from different PoP games into a single movie. For Ex:
1) Dastan riding in a horse with Red turban is a homage to PoP (2008) intro scene.
2) Dastan using the dagger for the first time unleashing its power, thereby transforming his body with Sand is from PoP:The Two Thrones movie.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^that is true, its been a long time since i saw that.. It would have been good if they had made a direct adaptation of Sands of Time

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
^that is true, its been a long time since i saw that.. It would have been good if they had made a direct adaptation of Sands of Time

When I heard that the Prince Of Persia movie was coming out, I expected exactly this. But they screwed it up a bit too much. They also made it somewhat humorous, but then again, it was a Disney production.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Assassin's creed official movie poster got released.
Hope they won't screw AC movie like PoP movie.

*static.srcdn.com/slir/w640-h767-q90-c640:767/wp-content/uploads/Assassins-Creed-movie-poster.jpg

First ‘Assassin’s Creed’ Movie Teaser Poster Takes Flight

Top Bottom