ASRock Z77 Extreme6

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
ASRock > Products > Z77 Extreme6

Hi guys, is anybody using ASRock Z77 Extreme6 mobo ? I just ordered it from theitdepot.com as I could not find anyone selling it in Pune. I'll be using it for my second build (1st one is with Maximus V Gene which has gone for RMA with Asus) paring it with i5-3570K and Corsair 1600MHz 8GB. Online reviews seems to sugest it being a more-than-decent mobo with all the features packed (i.e. most bangs for the bucks). Digit also gave Extreme4 mobo good reviews in latest issue, which is younger sibling of Extreme6.
But I would like to have first hand opinions and would like to know who is using it so if I've any doubts during installation i can ask for help.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
This guy has it - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/members/133042.html :)

yea, it's a good motherboard.

OP
mandarpalshikar

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Got ASRock Z77 Extreme6 delivered by DTDC guys yesterday. To my surprise rig posted on the first power-on itself....And this acertains that all my components are fit'n'fine ( so they were not cause of my Asus Maximus V Gene having problems with DIMM slots)..... very happy.
My build is ready now (Windows 7 is still updating as my copy of it is 1.5 years old). Guys any idea which online vendor has latest copy of Winodws 7 Ultimate or Home Premium 64 bit at cheapest rate ?
Will post some pics and details in show-off section.

OP
mandarpalshikar

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Thx for undestanding.... I joined this forum last week only... so I'm totally unkown to you...
Hoping to contribute in big ways to the forum.

Top Bottom