ARR does it again (not tallking about slumdog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahim

Married!
Why are you people so afraid to say "Yah these are not so-good songs". Koi tumhe peetega nahiin bhai!!!

What we are getting from Rahman is 3 songs per album while the rest seems to make up the numbers.

Dil Se > Bombay > Roja > Taal > Rang De Basanti.
The so called great works like Yuvvvvvraaj, Ghajini and Slumdog Millionaire are crap as per his lofty standards :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Why are you people so afraid to say "Yah these are not so-good songs". Koi tumhe peetega nahiin bhai!!!

What we are getting from Rahman is 3 songs per album while the rest seems to make up the numbers.

Dil Se > Bombay > Roja > Taal > Rang De Basanti.
The so called great works like Yuvvvvvraaj, Ghajini and Slumdog Millionaire are crap as per his lofty standards :p

Same here dude, in my previous post also I've told that his best (to me at least) is Dil Se....and best of it is "Satrangi Re"...then Preyasi from Taal

Aur Yuvraj-ka song??? They are forced melody not spontaneous.

Rahim

Married!
I think the problem is with the Producers/Directors who doesnt give much time to Rahman to produce his classics in every movie, rather they should sign Himesh Bhaiyya and get readymade hip-shaking n all stuff within a day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom