Are U Game...! addict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
HI there Abhilash my friend.

I am a gamer myself and i can very well understand your situation . I am a 2nd year engineering student and i also spent around 5 hours everyday for gaming but i am quite impressed with your story . I Think you should participate in events like WCG . You are the kind of the person who can take INDIA to the international Stage in gaming and make it more popular in the country . Any ways BEST OF LUCK for the future .

KEEP GAMING

sysrq

Banned
include me to the person list of racing games who amaged thre hands

NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2: FREE ROAMONG ROOLS : OUTRUNs RULS :[played it for 9 hours continus except 45min brake for lunch ]

chinmay

Journeyman
Well, all I gotta suggest is do reconsider your decision of quitting the job just to play games.

Secondly, the fact you have mentioned is kinda really hard to believe. I mean you are ready to quit your job for GTA: San Andreas but you still haven't tried the Hot Coffee mod.Being an amateur Mod developer and such an insane fan of the game the first thing you would have done is installed such a famous mod.

Thirdly, I doubt a company like Hewlett Packard would employ such executives who are ready to dump the job to play a game. I mean, a general attitiude of that kind of person is easily traced in a job interview if done by proper interviwers and good companies refrain from employing such people.

Fourthly, I also find it impossible that you actually spent 21 hours continuously playing a game. Playing games like NFS gives you an adrenalin rush and drains off your energy real fast. In fact its kinda more than difficult to play such games more than 5-6 hours. Under that conditions if you sticked to your computer chair for 21 hours without drinks or food break then I should say you are no less than a supernatural person . :lol:

Seriously ur NUTS or a gr8 FAKER
Are u obese & something like that so u dont need to get up- can sit in the chair nonstop?
Some prob u got dude- get a check up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom