are thereany free .in domain name providers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JhonCena

Journeyman
I checked out this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32501

there were many free .com .net .org .name .us .biz .info Domains providers

But I want .in (free)
are there any Free .in Domain Name Providers

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
I haven't come across any free .in providers so far. Indiatimes, Rediff, etc. sell them for about Rs. 800 per domain per year. I have been selling them at Rs. 650 a year ;)

JhonCena, you haven't read all the posts in that thread. Read it you will know that half of thel links are no longer valid. I have even posted there why you shouldn't opt for free domain name. Opt for free hosting, but not free domains.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
tuxfan said:
Does namepros offer .in??
no tux.. they dont...

Here is their Free domain list

.com 425 NP$
.net 425 NP$
.org 425 NP$
.info 425 NP$ *first year
.biz 425 NP$

(Source)

and its not that easy to earn 425NP$ quite a hard job... :(

OP
JhonCena

JhonCena

Journeyman
no they provide .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz ( it is not simple to get free domain (heavy posting is required))

But I 'll try my best!:lol:
Tell me If there is any other site which can give me a free domain by posting??? coz it contains ony web domain discussion:(

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
Buy a domain name and have a blog with adsense. Spend the same amount of time on your blog and you will earn more with adsense then the cost of domain name ;) Plus, you will slowly build up a blog with good contents and repeated visits and search engine visitors will increase revenue over a period of time!!

Its really simply a waste of time to keep posting for domain name!!

OP
JhonCena

JhonCena

Journeyman
sauravktr i am not maid. They are not domain provider. they offer free subdomain:-x. I am using it and an ugly popup open when I open my site:!:

ahref

In the zone
no they provide .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz ( it is not simple to get free domain (heavy posting is required))
I don't think we can call it free, it is exchange offer. You are paying them in another form.

PrinceHeart

In the zone
I am an eNOM reseller. Costs me Rs 450 to get domains per yr.. that includes *.in The max I used to sell them was a couple of yrs ago @ Rs 1000 ;) thats when i was doing my webhosting business, which includes many free features also.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well .info domains are the cheapest i guess under Rs. 200/- .. i guess when u can aford a 24*7 internet, u can aford to spend a Rs. 200/- na?? may be 400 for a .com domain too...

and as tux said.. use adsense and other program like that, put some time and effort to make a content rich site, it will surelly generate enough to pay for that cost...

even our Cafe WebSite with No big content gives around 50 - 60 USD per Year... with adsense :)

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Very well said saurav. I used to make 30-40k per month before from online stuffs few yrs back. But life move on. And then suddenly, u will find yourself in middle of the main story of your life by surprise. So i guess no one can dedicate their life to the INTERNET. But the idea is nice eh, 40k. who will not want it. And by just spending couple of hours on the net everyday. Wish i can start back things. But i don't have that excitement anymore.

After dad passed away back in `03. I technically got involve into many diff. things. Its not easy to maintain a real life - i will tell u that. But before there was this excitement for doing someone like making money online. I am sure those ppl who are doing google adsense and other stuffs now, don't think they will be doing the same thing for the next 5-10 yrs eh. Time move on, so is life.

Life is pretty boring now a days. Banks and post offices and nagar nigams tours now and again. I virtually lost all my good net friends whom i knew for many yrs.

All I can, do it while u can. This is a wrong post in a wrong topic, but i couldn't stop myself hahaha... sory guys have fun ;)

cheerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom