are there any universal Bluetooth front-end software ?

josin

In the zone
i just want to know that are there any universal Bluetooth front-end software ?
my objective is to turn off my Bluetooth device in my lap. Thre is no way to switch off Bluetooth alone in my lap, of course i can switch off all radio (including wifi) but i need the wifi on all the times.

Dark Core

Freak Beta 1
You can go to your BIOS Setting, under Wireless - you can set what your 'switch off all radio' button should do, either turning off Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth or Both. [depends on your mobo though]

And for Universal Bluetooth Front-End Software, I would recommend Bluesoleil

You want your option to be simple, select @Harsh Pranami's suggestion!

OP
josin

josin

In the zone
General setting.jpgsetting on task bar.jpg
Is there a bluetooth icon at the right side of taskbar? Click on it and it will give option turn adapter off

there is no such provision....please see the images( this is a blunder done by programmers....i talked to the dell guy and he told me that he will escalate this issue to the driver providers) Ya i can turn off the discovery of my lap but still i cant turnoff the Bluetooth as such

ratul

█████████████████
View attachment 8431View attachment 8432

there is no such provision....please see the images( this is a blunder done by programmers....i talked to the dell guy and he told me that he will escalate this issue to the driver providers) Ya i can turn off the discovery of my lap but still i cant turnoff the Bluetooth as such

u have inspiron 15r turbo???
update the bluetooth driver to latest from dell's website, then you'll get the option to disable it..
i have updated drivers, and i have the option too..

OP
josin

josin

In the zone
u have inspiron 15r turbo???
update the bluetooth driver to latest from dell's website, then you'll get the option to disable it..
i have updated drivers, and i have the option too..

...i have inspiron special edition (core i7 ----7520) Can you please provide the link.... i am not able to find it out
( oh ok you are using win8 right i am still in win7...never liked to move ...can i use win8 bluetooth drivers on win7?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom