Are there any people placed in Wipro ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ztbryan

Broken In
I've been placed in Wipro through a campus interview and was told that I was to start by March 2009. I am yet to be given any confirmation on the exact joining date and place. If there are any guys out there who could fill me on the details of the joining procedure of Wipro, would you please share any information that might be useful about this topic ?

rajhot

S60 rocks
Its better to check in wipro-orkut community..u'll be getting all kinds of updates there.

The latest news which i've heard is some 2 months back i think....that all freshers will be taken into wipro BPO for 2 yrs..not sure though

red_devil

Back!
I've been placed in Wipro through a campus interview and was told that I was to start by March 2009. I am yet to be given any confirmation on the exact joining date and place. If there are any guys out there who could fill me on the details of the joining procedure of Wipro, would you please share any information that might be useful about this topic ?

first up : WELCOME TO THE CLUB :D

<....current members are ichi, some other guy whose name i forgot and me :D....>

and there are not enough people placed in WIPRO to share abundant info...we all know as much as you do...

btw, where are you from ? which college ? [ PM me the details]

and @rajhot you too placed in WIPRO ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom