Are smbiyan phones slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New

Padawan
Hi friends..I am planning to buy Nokia 6233 shortly:p But one of my friends told symbian phones are slow when you use with 1GB card.Is this true? What's the difference btw normal and music edition?U can also suggest some good phones around 8k:D
Thank YOu

OP
New

New

Padawan
Thannks for the quick reply:p .
I am also confused btw 6233,N72 and W700i.Please tell me which is the best one
Thanks

ThinkFree

Technomancer
New said:
Hi friends..I am planning to buy Nokia 6233 shortly:p But one of my friends told symbian phones are slow when you use with 1GB card.Is this true? What's the difference btw normal and music edition?U can also suggest some good phones around 8k:D
Thank YOu

Music phones are made by giving first preference to music capabilities rather than other features like camera.
You can get nokia 6233, 6300 SE k750i, k 790 i, k 550 i for around 8k-9k

K

krazyfrog

For 8k you can get an Nokia E50 which is a S60 phone. It is decently fast and can comfortably work with 1gb or even 2gb card. You can also get Nokia 5500 which is also a S60 phone but unfortunately has a small display. It is also fast and can work with high capacity cards.

din

Tribal Boy
Check reviews / opinions in these sites too

*www.mobile-review.com/index-en.shtml

*www.esato.com

OP
New

New

Padawan
Thank you friends for your suggestion. How about the battery of sony w700i?Can any one tell me the exact price of w700i and w800i?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom