Are Huawei Android phones worth buying in India?

gohan89

Broken In
I was checking the net and came across Huawei mobiles and found them to be budget friendly with serious power packed in them.I wanted to know how good are they and are they worth buying?

I found that they have good international status and have a good number of service centers all over India esp in Kolkata. I also want to know how good is their after sales service and availability of updates for their devices?

Are the Huawei devices rootable and have custom ROMs?:mrgreen:

Please let me know how good is the Huawei Ascend D1 Quad?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I also want to know how good is their after sales service and availability of updates for their devices?

this is one area where they really have beaten top brands. They release update for even sub 10k mobiles. Huawei Ideos X5 Pro received Android 4.0 update.

if you are unaware, more and more manufacturers are locking the bootloader making rooting a pain and for custom rom, if XDA or Modaco has a dedicated section for that mobile then yes. Else no.

if priced below at or below 15k then go for it.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

They have more 3rd party developer support than most Indian brands.

Also don‘t just buy a phone as it‘s a “quad core“ keep other factors of the phone in mind too. It‘s the same for all the budget quads launched/scheduled for launch these days.

Top Bottom