Are .co.cc domains good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aritrap

Mobile Addict
.co.cc provides the free domain names. Was thinking about registering one.

But before that I want to know if .co.cc sites appear on google search results or not. Are these domains SEO friendly?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Yes, they are SEO friendly.
For the price you pay to get a .co.cc domain, its the best. Most other such free domains are just redirections, whereas .co.cc is *real* domain(or sub-domain)!

I really don't like secondary level domain names. They often simply look either cheap or too localized.

I agree the price I pay for .co.cc makes them highly worth their features, but lack of the privacy protect feature puts me off, since its a feature I have come to expect from all major domain dealers.

adityastar

Right off the assembly line
I personally think .co.cc domains are good, I have registered one and using it for more than a month. best thing it was free and you can use it with google apps too.

I have also registered a domain with Google apps, which costed me $10. and I registered another domain with www.domainsite.com for only $8.8 .

And after comparing all of them I can say that .co.cc domains are good for personal sites and even sometime good for professional sites too. but if you are looking for .com domain then domainsite is cool, u can customise your domain to use it with google apps.

But a word of recomendation : Don't purchase webhosting service from domain site as many says it is not good.

Second now Google is not providing its webpages service for domains registered with it. So registering domain with google is not worth now.

mrintech

Technomancer
They are good but have a look at the reply of JohnMu here: *groups.google.com/group/Google_Web...b6e9af4bb8b/132ddd57513f8946#132ddd57513f8946

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom