Aptitude traning at Hyderabad.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Me and couple of friends of mine (9, total. 4 girls and 5 boys.) have decided to go to Hyderabad for aptitude and GDPI classes. I heard there is a place called Aamirpet, which is exceptionally famous of its aptitude classes and various courses.
We all are engineering students, 4th year (after this summer exam), currently living in a small town near nagpur in Maharashtra. The course's duration is one month and fees is probably around 1000-1500.
We still haven't confirmed our place of accomodation.
What we are looking for is a 2/3 bhk place/apartment at that locality available for rent FOR JUST A MONTH.
Now firstly, i want to know if any property owner rents apartments for a month. If yes, will he allow 9 college students (boys and girls) to stay together at once? If yes, will he be taking any caution money in advance and any approximate idea how much?
If not, then as a backup plan(to not end up sleeping on the streets) we also considered hostels. But According to the seniors, most of the better hostels at Aamirpet get packed in advance. And those few remaining are either very far away or very, very unhygenic, with no running tap water or dirty toilets to name a few. (Correct me if i an wrong, people of Hyderabad.)
Upon that, we all wanna stay together and have fun aswell, cause wit hostel, we'll have time restrictions and all.
I have approximated cost of living for a month to be around 12-15k. Everything included.
Also, i wanna know if its better to do some hardware or programming course instead of aptitude, cause if i an not wrong, the cost of such courses is very less at hyderabad.
Help me out here guys. Companies are going to start floodin in once the vacation ends, and i am below average student and weak in solving aptitude questions.

Top Bottom