Applications not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

parmardip@hotmail.com

Right off the assembly line
Dear Friends,
I am using WIndows Server 2003 on Intel Core 2 Duo and Asus P5LD2-VM-SE motherboard having 1Gb DDR2 ram, I am having problem since last two days ie:- all my applications & programs,services are not working, when the system starts the icons of all the applications and programs are not seen and if I click on any application or program the window to Select A program to open this application pop's. I tried to start services.msc but it is also not starting and all the icons on desktop vanishes as the system is loging off and again the desktop appears as it is.If i tried to type anything in Run command window after just typing the first character the command window gets closed and again the system refreshes to same condition,I started the window in safe mode but the window displaying the message regarding the safe mode appears again and again even after clicking the ok Button.So is there any solution to this problem.

Regards & Thanks
Parmar

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Well its Server OS, so make sur you have enabled the services to run ur apps, services like Video drivers hardware accelaration, Audio or such... !!!

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Yup! Since its a server OS, All the PC enhancements are normally disabled.

Better install Windows XP/Vista :) (NOS is not meant to be used by normal PCs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom