1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Apple may dump nVIDIA

Discussion in 'Technology News' started by hellknight, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellknight

hellknight BSD init pwns System V

Looks like it is time for more trouble for nVIDIA.. as they are already getting their butt kicked by AMD in each and every category.. this comes like a big bouncer to them.. Apple may dump them..

Read On

2. sujoyp

sujoyp Well-Known Member

who cares abt apple....i wanna see nvidia tegra in netbooks and mobile soon....it would be great advancement

3. MetalheadGautham

MetalheadGautham AFK

Not netbooks. Netbook ==> x86 compatible low powered light weight subnotebook.

Tegra would be ARM based. It would fall in the category of mostly tablets and just plain low cost subnotebooks.

And after looking at the price nVidia is charging for its ION based mobo/atom330/psu combo I doubt we can get tegra for under 200$.

4. sujoyp

sujoyp Well-Known Member

yup i just read the information that tegra wont support full version of windows only Windows mobile and android type OS:neutral:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.