Apple loses iPhone 5 prototype in a San Francisco bar?

socrates

In the zone
Lol Bevde log. Apple loses iPhone 5 prototype in a - Latest Mobile Phone & Mobiles Reviews | Features in India :))

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Similar thing happened to iPhone 4, indicating that this was deliberate from the honchos at apple.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
This shows, how stressed out are Apple's Employees, who,
First, have to go to a bar to have a drink, from all the pressure the company gives them, and
Second, are suffered from amnesia, so forget such a Confidential device!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Nopes. Not yet.

But if you are logged into FB at the moment, I can share with you a leaked demo video! :-D
*www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=251428371558433

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
^^ Nopes. Not yet.

But if you are logged into FB at the moment, I can share with you a leaked demo video! :-D
*www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=251428371558433

Interesting. But, I don't think its a leaked video or whatsoever. Its mere imagination at work. :)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
More proof that rotten apple is evil:

Lost iPhone 5: Bernal Heights Man Says Visitors Impersonating Police Searched His Home (Exclusive) - San Francisco News - The Snitch

*www.maximumpc.com/article/news/app...e_impersonated_police_search_missing_iphone_5

This *could* as well be a publicity stunt. I mean come on, people are bound to get curious when some company intentionally leaks out a high profile product. I'm sure the iPhone 4 leak brought apple a lot of customers who would otherwise not have noticed it as much.

vaithy

In the zone
At one stroke the Apple Emplyoyee' who lost the Iphone prototype', generate billion dollars worth advertisement.. That guy should have been promoted as Apple's chief Advertsing Manager..(ooh, if he is already not in that position)..

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
This shows, how stressed out are Apple's Employees, who,
First, have to go to a bar to have a drink, from all the pressure the company gives them, and
Second, are suffered from amnesia, so forget such a Confidential device!

:lol: poor them!

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
This *could* as well be a publicity stunt. I mean come on, people are bound to get curious when some company intentionally leaks out a high profile product. I'm sure the iPhone 4 leak brought apple a lot of customers who would otherwise not have noticed it as much.

+1. Seconded for your point of view. Iphone 3 was kind of flop considering apple's high standards. So, that might be a publicity shunt.

Top Bottom