Apple ipod touch 4g 32gb (registered on 2-March-2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pepsodent

pepsodent

Broken In
price is fixed.
No point of showing my item to you unless you agree to stated price.
Item is very near to Noida (Mayur Vihar PH-1)

OP
pepsodent

pepsodent

Broken In
I like drag and drop from explorer.
I do not want itunes(or itunes alternative) in each computer from where I want to load files.
I do not like restrictions.
used in the past Cowon J3 so going again for Cowon D3.
In technical terms MSC over MTP.

pauldmps

Banned
Didn't you know that before buying this ? And is it wise to suffer a loss of about 7k only for this minor annoyance (which every Apple user complains) ?

Sorry for hijacking your selling thread, BTW.

coolest111

Journeyman
firstly product price recently got slashed….it is already @13-14k @ Nehru place and various online sites….
Secondly its the tym of year when apple products are upgraded to newer version like that of ipad 2,macbook pros….so soon it will be more cheaper….(by soon i mean 1-2 months…)
Thirdly u don't have to take the tension of shipping….

still 10k to 10.5k max that too depending upon ur ipod condition….

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

by the way wen did u bought it....

OP
pepsodent

pepsodent

Broken In
@Coolest111: You have made your offer now do not give any logic to justify it(unless you can link to some online site that is selling 32gb 4th Gen touch under 14k).
Most of the Nehru Place sellers are known to me.
If I have to sell for 10.5k I will let you know(do not post un-necessarily).

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Secondly its the tym of year when apple products are upgraded to newer version like that of ipad 2,macbook pros….so soon it will be more cheaper….(by soon i mean 1-2 months…)
Just for the clarification, iPod touch is always refreshed in September or October.

pauldmps

Banned
eBay India: Apple Ipod Touch 32gb 4th Gen 1yr India Warranty (item 330536852338 end time 09-Mar-2011 08:00:00 IST)

OP
pepsodent

pepsodent

Broken In
^that is not for 13-14k.
I am already offering my unit at 1000 cheaper than above listing.
Further deal of the week will be over after 2 days.

coolest111

Journeyman
@above
urs is second hand
and its warranty is yet to start.....

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

new is new urs is old!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

i quoted my price let me know if intrested.......

coolest111

Journeyman
@above
i dont have any intensions in spoiling ur mood or this thread, as u think so.....i quoted my price.....u dont wanna sell its ok.....pls dont say "nobody is stopping you"....
i know no 1 is stopping me frm getting new....its just that i saw ur thread by chance...and by chance i was intrested.....
be calm...

OP
pepsodent

pepsodent

Broken In
My unit is second hand and it will remain so whether I sell today or after 4 months.
I am not in hurry to sell my unit.
My unit is just registered on 2nd March.
If I do not get desired price I will keep unit.

Last edited:

pauldmps

Banned
The more you keep, the less you'll get as its price.

BTW, I still believe that you should not sacrifice an awesome device just for a small annoyance.

OP
pepsodent

pepsodent

Broken In
item is listed on ebay.
one can buy from there.
latest pictures attached.
eBay India: Apple ipod touch 4g 32gb (warranty till 1st March 2012) (item 300534478107 end time 13-Mar-2011 22:31:23 IST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom