Apple ipod Touch 32GB [5 Generation] Unboxing..

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Congrats for the purchase! Post some high quality photos and videos shooted right from the iPod's 5MP camera. And also comment on the screen clarity.

ritvij

rated R
CONGO MATE...
the "earpods" are great.. the bass level is really awesome.. add me also on game center :)

Sarath

iDota
Wow! Looks really cool.

Congrats. BTW where did you buy it?

Convert Euros to Rupees, buy here and help our economy :p

OP
d3p

d3p

PowerHouse
Awesome! Enjoy the retina display :p

Thanks Dude..Retina Display is too Good. Kinda love it.

Congrats, Great product & nice pics .Enjoy Man :-D

Thanks Mate.

Someone was horny while writing this xD

Nice pics though,good unboxing pics :)

Not So Good though, but nothing bad about trolling/drooling with such products..:rofl:

Congrats for the purchase! Post some high quality photos and videos shooted right from the iPod's 5MP camera. And also comment on the screen clarity.

Thanks for the appreciation.

CONGO MATE...
the "earpods" are great.. the bass level is really awesome.. add me also on game center :)

Thanks Rated R Superstar...Let me know your Apple ID ?

Wow! Looks really cool.

Congrats. BTW where did you buy it?

Convert Euros to Rupees, buy here and help our economy :p

Thanks dude...long time no show ??

Got it from Germany.....Don't worry, I do that by converting the EUROS to Rupees & spending it here...haha..

OP
d3p

d3p

PowerHouse
Is the worth the money bro?? I was also thinking to get this.. confused with the color :p

IMO, if Music is all your Priority then Get a Apple ipod Classic 160GB for 19k or Jet Audio Cowon D3 at even more lesser.

But if you need all around stuffs like Watching Videos, Playing Music, Reading Books, Browsing & Specially Gaming then this device is for sure. The earpods patented by Apple is worth of that Price TAG.

Otherway around, you can also think of affording a netbook with that Price with bigger display.

Whichever suits your requirement, you can go with it.

I forget to highlight the main flaw here. Without a Credit Card, you can't Create an Apple ID & without an Apple ID, you can't even register your Product Online. So beware...

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Congrats !!!

If possible please provide link where U bought online. i want to buy ipod nano.
thank you. !!

OP
d3p

d3p

PowerHouse
Congrats !!!

If possible please provide link where U bought online. i want to buy ipod nano.
thank you. !!

Thanks Ramakanta.

I didn't buy it online. I got it from apple store at Stuttgart, Germany.

Though the new ipod nano is available in India. Just saw a couple of days back at Apple Store in Forum, Koramangala, Bangalore.

Try ebay or wait for Flipkart to list it.

Offtopic : BTW, Are you from Odisha ?? Coz, Kalinga is the historic name of it.

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks Ramakanta.

I didn't buy it online. I got it from apple store at Stuttgart, Germany.

Though the new ipod nano is available in India. Just saw a couple of days back at Apple Store in Forum, Koramangala, Bangalore.

Try ebay or wait for Flipkart to list it.

Offtopic : BTW, Are you from Odisha ?? Coz, Kalinga is the historic name of it.

Offtopic : Yes d3p. I am from Odisha. Presently where u stay . Germany or Bangalore !!

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
I forget to highlight the main flaw here. Without a Credit Card, you can't Create an Apple ID & without an Apple ID, you can't even register your Product Online. So beware...

There is an option to "Skip" the credit card details. You have to only enter the address etc (no relation to CC here). Even I thought so before realizing that there is an option of not entering your CC details.

Been busy lately with exams. Freedom is at hand finally.

OP
d3p

d3p

PowerHouse
Offtopic : Yes d3p. I am from Odisha. Presently where u stay now. Germany or Bangalore !!

We have lot of mates in TDF from Utkal these days....

There is an option to "Skip" the credit card details. You have to only enter the address etc (no relation to CC here). Even I thought so before realizing that there is an option of not entering your CC details.

Been busy lately with exams. Freedom is at hand finally.

Actually the login creation in apple India is little bit different than Apple Deutschland. Without a CC you can't create an Apple ID & immediately one euro is charged, when you register for one.

Good to see you back after a long time..

shoebahmed

Broken In
Yeah, I'm gonna get this device for just 100$ (New :D lol NOT china ) though, so it'll be worth it.

IMO, if Music is all your Priority then Get a Apple ipod Classic 160GB for 19k or Jet Audio Cowon D3 at even more lesser.

But if you need all around stuffs like Watching Videos, Playing Music, Reading Books, Browsing & Specially Gaming then this device is for sure. The earpods patented by Apple is worth of that Price TAG.

Otherway around, you can also think of affording a netbook with that Price with bigger display.

Whichever suits your requirement, you can go with it.

Top Bottom