Apple ipod touch 2g 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I made a mistake in my previous post. Mine is 32 GB @ 17.4k. I have wrongly posted it as 16 GB. Next time I'll post one scanned image of my Bill.
The fact in Kolkata: Ipod official stores always have a little higher price (around 1 to 1.5k) that the street price (Not Grey market price, I am talking about price of shops in Kolkata hardware market, Chandni Chalk ,with full warranty). When I purchased my brother's Ipod Classic 120 GB back in Feb, 2009, the street price was around 13.6k where IPod store price was 14.7k. I told them about the price difference and after some negotiation they reduced the price to 13.65k. Only I had to pay in cash.
And believe me Ipod Touch 32 GB is within 18k in Kolkata. Initially I was quoted 18.2k for it, but negotiation reduced it to 17.4k,

But I think u r right about the price of 8GB touch. I probably made some mistake about it price.

yes. as I said earlier, you can get a difference of 1k if you but it anywhere else. But I prefer getting it at Apple Store. The best example is my friend who purchased the same from Sangeetha for 1k less but got it with older firmware and had to pay 6$ for upgrade.

Even that link that you gave showing the price as 9.7k, it was pointing to another online store that is showing some 11.6k as the current price. So, these prices are just for bluffing you to go their site.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
The 3rd Gen is available here in Mumbai @ Rs.11,000/-. If you bought just five month back Rs.7000/- is good. I have one. Otherwise I would have bought. Did u jailbreak and put games and applications? If so, mention that also here. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom