Apple iPod Nano 8GB for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkat_chitra

SE Freak!
Hi All,
I'm going to sell my Apple iPod Nano 8GB (Purple).
I bought it on October 2008. I'm selling it due to some money problems happened to me.
My price is Rs. 7000/-. If anyone interested, PM me or mail me at prasanna_iyer2003@yahoo.co.in.
I'm also having the original charger for it for charging in the AC Adapter. It's price is 650/-.
I'm posting some screenshots so that you watch it and I assure that it's flawless.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
venkat_chitra

venkat_chitra

SE Freak!
For all who are watching this thread:
I sold out my AC Adapter to my friend, so now I'm left out with the iPod only.
Inconvenience is regretted.
For those who need the AC Adapter, I'll arrange a new one for them if they need.
Thanks and bye.

OP
venkat_chitra

venkat_chitra

SE Freak!
@swapnil,
5000 is very low as I didn't used it much.
My price is Rs. 7000/-
I need money due to some personal problems.
I've sold out all my gizmos including ep630, hard disk, even my sytem. I'm having this iPod only for selling.
I won't sold my iPod as I love it (of course, everyone does). I'm selling it only due to some problems happened to me.
I'm sorry for not selling it to you., as your quoted price is too low.
Thanks.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
@swapnil,
5000 is very low as I didn't used it much.
My price is Rs. 7000/-
I need money due to some personal problems.
I've sold out all my gizmos including ep630, hard disk, even my sytem. I'm having this iPod only for selling.
I won't sold my iPod as I love it (of course, everyone does). I'm selling it only due to some problems happened to me.
I'm sorry for not selling it to you., as your quoted price is too low.
Thanks.

better go find some bakara to sell it to.when new 8gb nano 4g costs 7500/- , who will buy at 7000?:rolleyes:

OP
venkat_chitra

venkat_chitra

SE Freak!
@abhinadh,
Can you tell me where you can buy new Nano at 7500/-?
Today's price is above Rs. 9000 in Chennai, up to my knowledge.
If you don't want to buy, just leave the thread. I didn't need any advices from you, even though you're a senior member in this forum.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^

you will never sell a ipod for 7k...8gb... unless u get a fool man...sorry but true

hunk_freak

Broken In
hey man its for 8200 for new ipod from apple store india u can check price apple.com/in its 8200 online website price of apple so now u can decide ur is old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom