Apple got Sued by Flatworld for all their Touchscreen Devices...

S_V

In the zone
Wow... This is truly Interesting and I am all set with pop Corn to see where this is going to be....

I think Flatworld does stand Chance here even though they will get eaten by Apple Lawyers...

Source
Apple sued over touch technology patent

If anyone interested to go through Law suit here it is
Flatworld sues Apple over touch screen patent

As far I understand it's not the touch screen they are suing ,its all about the touch screen interface and behaviour.. Also I strongly believe this will settle out of the court. I hope it doesn't happen like that...

What say you Guys.....

Tech&ME

Banned
That's a joke !! and a nice one !! :grin:

It took 5 years for them to sue Apple OMG !! FlatWorld is just looking for easy money !! :grin: :grin:

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
Indeed, easy Money but they seems to got frustrated with Apple Patent Trolls...

example this and other Patent Cases with other Brands...
Apple Now Has a Patent for Big Round Glass Stores

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
What about other companies using similar touch technology?

That's exactly my point too ,maybe If they win this case against Apple . They might go against others too...

I need to go through the File law suit thoroughly in leisure time exactly what actually Apple Violated..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
They are after apple because perhaps they started the whole thing in the first place.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
No doubt they were on a mad rage suing Samsung for copying Ipad's shape, suing everyone they could with all the power they had in their ass.

I guess Karma has turned its focus now :D

Sarath

iDota
Lol Samsung was copying Apple. Even a child could make that out. I was glad they sued them. Unfortunately too late.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
No doubt they were on a mad rage suing Samsung for copying Ipad's shape, suing everyone they could with all the power they had in their ass.

I guess Karma has turned its focus now :D

Not to mention Photoshopping evidence to clump Samsung.
Source

Theodre

In the zone
Let samsung have a break :) :-D Every company likes to sue other companies nowadays, its like the IPL in between the international cricket :-D

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
I dont know how apple is gona defend themselves this time as the sue by Flatworld seems legitimate. I went through that file and saw that apple has been using and selling touchscreen technology for at least 8 months after which only they got the reuse of patent permission from Flatworld

Apple seems to be in deep trouble now.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
the whole patent system seems to exist so lawyers have some work to do, its not really protecting or encouraging innovation

Top Bottom