Apna Sapna Money Money $$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmoody

Broken In
Hi friends,,,,now this is getting in my head.I know that sites like netjobs4all
and many like that are fake..but what u say guyzz about cashfiesta although i have just started using it.If anyone in the past have some experience with it plz.. let me know.Other guyz can just have a check here
Edited Batty: Referral link deleted.
Also Agloco seems quite promising what u say guyz..
And lastly the best way to earn money online "Freelancing",,,,,i just registered
with them and they are giving some really silly jobs .Iused to think it requires hardwork.Plz.. guide me

Last edited by a moderator:
its better to work with adsense to earn money...with good threads..

just try to find any BPO individual work...just sending emails/replies or voice chatting...

or be web-designer and make websites of small companies at low rates...

Last edited:
OP
M

madmoody

Broken In
Ok Just delete the link..but guyz common give me the answers for the other questions...Freelancing.....Agloco

hard_rock

Salieri Family
I think a better way is to:

1. Do some basic jobs/Websites for cheaper rates and earn some dollars.
2. Buy one domain name (using paypal)
3. Create your own website and earn through Adsense.. You will be KHUD KA RAJA..Not doing what other people say to do for few bucks... :)

OP
M

madmoody

Broken In
@ 24online
just try to find any BPO individual work...just sending emails/replies or voice chatting...

I am not able to understand where can i get such jobs

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Don't Go On Cashfiesta It Will Put The Bar And For Every Thousand Point's You Collect It Become One Gold Point And For Every 1000 Gold Coins You Will Receive You Get 1$ It's Total Waste Of Time

OP
M

madmoody

Broken In
Friends now just help me out with Freelancing..
they give me simple jobs like to just type few pages or something and many like that..can we get money for such silly jobs

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
madmoody said:
Friends now just help me out with Freelancing..
they give me simple jobs like to just type few pages or something and many like that..can we get money for such silly jobs
Yes they actually pay you. Go to Rent A Coder They have various such jobs.

Last edited:

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Believe it or not.. I got 25$ for just resizing some images...
If u are proficient in Web designing then you will also get around 100s of dollars... You will leran some real world experiences like Communication skill's importance, Attracting clients and many more strategies..(I thought you are a student now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom