Why is there no list of invertors in APC indian website? Have APC stopped supplying invertors? I have replace my old CRAPPY Microtech invertor. I am looking for one which will provide surge protection along with power backup

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
You can try these for your purpose and you can put them inside home anywhere without much hassle. Back-UPS BI - Product Information

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
OK I have this option of Semi Sine Wave and Fully Sine Wave, both 1000 VA. The one which is fulyl sinewave costs 19K excluding the batter and semi-sinewave costs 28K with battery included.

Now what all benifits does sinewave offers? Is it worth to spend extra on sinewave invertors? Does it provide surge protection for the house too?

I don't believe in CRAPPY microtek or luminious. I want a smart Invertor with computerized functionality so APC is the only choicer

Thanks in Advance.

iknowledge

Broken In
APC is damn expensive.

They have contact support numbers. you can call them on their toll free number and get details of the inverters that they sell.

You can also get a list of authorized dealers from them.....

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
APC is damn expensive.

They have contact support numbers. you can call them on their toll free number and get details of the inverters that they sell.

You can also get a list of authorized dealers from them.....

Damm this is so frustrating. My house has a requirement of 2000VA inverter and it costs 50K in APC store. they don't have a 1500VA inverter and 1000VA is too less for the house

Top Bottom