Anything Like Optimus one in Sub 20K range

Ashgun

Dil Td diya :( ):
HI All ,
I have been hearing lots about Lg optimus one , and seems like a champion Fone @ 10 K , What I want to know is Anything which is as Scoring as LG Optimus one in the Sub 20K range .

I dont want Lg optimus one for Slow procesor , Want future Proofing , Dont intend buy phones every year or so . I want a good andest with these features

1) Good battery life (1.5 - 2 Days backup on average use, with lots of Music)

2) Processor should be good , 800Mhz+
3) Lots of internal Memory so that Large number of Tool Installs .
4) Front camera ( Not intended to use in near future but just for Future proofing)
5) Good Music capabilities .
6) Froyo or Gingerbread .

Seems like lots of requirements .

I tried seeing Galaxy Sl and Defy (2.1 though , getting froyo in May) .

Please suggest something good ,, guyss

-------------------------------------
Chukk te phatte napp ti gilli
Age hun ki ...::::::::::)))

Hindu Dharm

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Galaxy SL i9003 is a good option. will get gingerbread update soon, IIRC. Defy will be worth if getting a 2.2 update and note that SL don't have flash.

k4ce

Youngling
I dont know the difference between SG S and SL, but SGS has a solid developer base and lots of options to play around with ...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
GIven that the budget is 20k, better increase the budget just a bit and get Desire atleast. Inside 20k, it is better to wait for SE Xperia Neo price to come down. Check these:

1. Nokia C7
2. Samsung Wave II
3. Samsung Galaxy Ace
4. Samsung Galaxy I9003

OP
A

Ashgun

Dil Td diya :( ):
GIven that the budget is 20k, better increase the budget just a bit and get Desire atleast. Inside 20k, it is better to wait for SE Xperia Neo price to come down. Check these:

1. Nokia C7

Is it an Android Fone

2. Samsung Wave II

It is having Bada yaar
3. Samsung Galaxy Ace

The reviews are not that good for this one , May you can elaborate a bit on this choice
4. Samsung Galaxy I9003
[/QUOTE]

This rightly seems to be th Only Option .

Hos is Motto Defy after it gets Froyo ???
I can wait till that comes out .

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
GIven that the budget is 20k, better increase the budget just a bit and get Desire atleast.

old old old & in mobile tech, old is not/never gold :mrgreen:

Inside 20k, it is better to wait for SE Xperia Neo price to come down.

+1.

Check these:

1. Nokia C7
2. Samsung Wave II
3. Samsung Galaxy Ace

4. Samsung Galaxy I9003

Is it an Android Fone

Nokia once said that going with Android was like "peeing in your pants" for temporary warmth.

Hos is Motto Defy after it gets Froyo ???
I can wait till that comes out .

If you can wait: Neo (or maybe LG Optimus Black in a month's time @ 25k. (Recommended)
Can't wait any longer: run to nearest mobile store & get SGS SL. (not recommended anymore)

Krow

Crowman
Would Dell XCD35 suit OP's needs? Just asking, I don't know much about Android phones or mobile phones in general.

Top Bottom