Anyone watched Dev D ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
its psychedelic man...you gotta be high to watch this movie...it blew my mind away...
high hona padega ? kya sutta + beer kaam karega :p;);):p

jokes apart, I like offbeat mind fcking movies like A CLOCKWORK ORANGE etc
so NO SMOKING was good for me ...atleast songs lyrics were kewl..phhooonk de ..jab bhi cigarette jalti hai ...

so gotta watch DEV D inspite of any review :)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
7\10,a 5\10 if the music wasn't so epic.

Anurag kashyap has tried to slow down the movie for the mainstream public,and he kind of failed.he should stop doing it,if they can't understand it,let it be.Abhay deol is great,atleast one of the deols know how to act.Mahie gill was mediocre at best-shes not so stunning and her acting was just okish.The second half was specially prolonged unnecessarily.Chunni too was a let down from the epic chunni babu(jackie shroff).

Kalki Koechlin-She was the best actor in the movie,overshadowing abhay deol most of the time,she knew what she was supposed to do and did it.

One of the best part in the movie is when Dev asks paro to come to his hotel,after her marriage.Thats part compares what is now and what could have been.Nice,You dont quite like the movie in the hall but it grows on you.

Say thanks for the review and pay be all your money biatches.:\

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Just watched it today!You gotta give it to Anurag. He knows what he is doing!! Although the major character is high most of the time , it's not like Trainspotting or Requiem of a Dream!Perfect review has already been given by rhitwick, so no point in continuing!! Only thing i'll like to add is the cinematography , which is probably one the best in hindi cinema!!

@esumitkumar: Is that No Smoking in your avater I'm seeing brother??

Last edited:

raksrules

Youngling
I saw the movie yesterday and it was awesome. The music perfectly complements the screenplay. I am already hooked on to it. :)

BTW one question (if i am not violating any TD rules). The movie is still not available on any of the torrents. Very surprising :). Any clue why ??

But for this movie, please dont download it...go the the theater and watch...its worth it.

OP
Krazy Bluez

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
BTW one question (if i am not violating any TD rules). The movie is still not available on any of the torrents. Very surprising :). Any clue why ??

You're absolutely right bro....well I have my exams on 16th so can't go to PVR's right now...:mad:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Well on torrents its a cam version..not worth watch..so im gonna rush to theatre this weekend..pretty hectic office work :x

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Must say that OST is goddamn awesome ! This is how an OST should be, and not something ghey like we have in other releasing movies.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
This movie is simply mind blowing, ekdam hatke!! And please don't compare 'no smoking' and Dev D together. 'NO smoking' sucked badly.

Well either way, i liked it but my gf got bored. She had a typical answer " tum ladke logo hi yeh sabhi pasand ayega" lol.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ How No smoking sucked ???????? Elaborate

DEV D - 8/10

I watched DEV D night show ...ekdum rapchik picture..Abhay is becoming a class actor by choosing films like Oye lucky, Dev D,socha na tha etc

Movie is just like a Hollywood movie....OST damn gud...AK rocks !
Paro n Chanda mast hai re ;)

PS : I really never knew that Devdas main ego prob thi b4 watching this movie

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
I watched that movie with my gf and we went for a night show and we had a pretty good fight before that so maybe because of that i couldn't enjoy the movie. lol :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom