Anyone using Nokia 2630 please answer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
If you are using Nokia 2630 can you please answer some of my questions:

1: Does it have FM alarm?
2: Can the browser read full HTML web page like say if i open wikipedia, would I get the page I get on PC?
3: Can the browser read locally stored HTML files?
4: Is there any way to read text files?
5: What about support of Opera Mini as in can I install Opera mini on it?
and

6: What is the current price in Delhi?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
1. Yes.

2. No. The browser is only good enough for wap pages.

3. No.

4. Yes.

5. Yes you can install Opera Mini 4.

6. Around 4k.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Just go to mini.opera.com from the phone browser and download from there. You can install by recieving the file via bluetooth but the above method is recommended instead because when you install from the site you're given the proper version for your phone.

OP
kumarmohit

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Oh I am downloading from here *www.operamini.com/download/pc/nokia/nokia_2630/

but it says unrecognised file format:(

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Why not just download from the phone itself? Quick and painless. You must be having gprs activated.

OP
kumarmohit

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Actuallt the phone has no sim yet coz I just lost my Spice D80 dual sim.

I am not going to recover my numbers. I am taking a new number of Trum so that I can put in the Trump Vidyarthi in it.

I had the last recharge done int the old fone on 26 Dec. I lost it on 28. I have only 150 bucks to get the basic Trump number which comes with 55 Rs talk time and 20 day validity. I am not gonna be able to get the SIM before 5 or 6 Feb. So why not prep the fone in between, even then trump GPRS is expensive 1p for every kB. Since it is possible to do this for free why spend money:)

Can it be coz I am sending the jars frrom the PC to nokia 6630 and then to 2630. I have to rename the files and delete the extensions to send them from 6630 to 2630. It might be coz of that:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom