anyone knows how can i download from rapidshare without waiting time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

assddd

Broken In
ok i did it, i disconnect the and reconnect the modem and it worked BUT is there a way to bypass the time limit without ruining my computer, disconnect the modem is not very "healthy" for the computer as far as i know.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Whether its Rapidshare or MegaUpload... I always disconnect after a download & then connect again... If it doesnt work out... which happened recently for Rapidshare (in my case), I removed cookies.. It worked. Else wait for sometime & redial again.. or right-click repair the modem properties... where ip addresses r resolved & so on...

That's what I do... & that's what works always.

PS.. By disconnect.. I didn't mean that I unplug the modem or so.. just disconnect/log-off the Data1 network connection.. not switch off-on modem.. so the computer/modem's safe.

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
Rapidshare Hacks
How to disable the rapidshare.de download counter in IE or Firefox
While waiting for download, type javascript:c(countdown = 0); in the browser addressbar to eliminate the rapidshare countdown (waiting) feature.
but i little bit confused.

doesn't work, try the alternative below:
1. Click the Free button to initiate the download for rapidshare website 2. As the countdown timer begins, type the following URL in the location bar and press enter or click the Go button. The rapidshare direct download link should appear immediately.
Code:
javascript:var%20counta=0;var%20countb=0;var%20countc=0;var%20countd=0;var%20counte=0;var%20countf=0;var%20countg=0;var%20counth=0;var%20counti=0;var%20countj=0;var%20countk=0;var%20countl=0;var%20countm=0;var%20countn=0;var%20counto=0;var%20countp=0;var%20countq=0;var%20countr=0;var%20counts=0;var%20countt=0;var%20countu=0;var%20countv=0;var%20countw=0;var%20countx=0;var%20county=0;var%20countz=0;

Byepass the Rapidshare data download limit Rapidshare limits
each user to a certain amount of downloading per day based on the users IP address. You can easily cheat rapidshare by showing a different IP address.

1. Clear your browser cookies.
2. Open the command prompt (Start - Run - cmd.exe)
3. Run the following simple commands:
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
4. Type exit to close the DOS window. Restart the rapidshare download job.
NOTE:-This trick may not work if your ISP has assigned you a static IP address. (BSNL assigns a dynamic IP).

Third Eye

gooby pls
RapidShare.com - News

5. Apr. 2007

RapidShare wishes you a Happy Easter!
During the holidays the countdown for download tickets is deactivated. Free users can directly enter the security code (captcha).
And it is still working.

Last edited:

hykal

Right off the assembly line
EARN LEGALLLY OWN A RAPIDSHARE 1 year PREMIUM ACCOUNT.

Follow these steps:
1. Create a paypal PREMIUM Account at this address. It is free;

*www.paypal.com

When asked for credit card details simply say cancel. You do not need to fill it.

2.Then go to the following link;
*www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=muhaka89

Join this site. It is also free. You get paid for completing surveys over there 6$ to 4$ dollars per survey and 1.25$ per referral thats a lot of cash .

4.. Another thing you can also use paypal money to buy stuff on ebay and other shopping sites

5. Thats is it. So Simple and I swear it works.

I learnt this from another friend and i thought it will be good for my friends here. So I thought of helping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom