Anyone from Chennai? Plz help me out with the prices of following specs. Its Urgent..

prasathlr

Broken In
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400
MOBO: ASUS P8H61-M LE (REV 3.0)
RAM: G.Skill 4GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: MSI HD6850 Cyclone PE/OC
Drive: ASUS 24x DVD SATA Black
PSU: FSP Saga II 500W
Cabinet: NZXT GAMMA

I want to knw the prices of these items ASAP!! I want to knw where is the prices cheaper Chennai or Mumbai. I will be going to chennai in 1 week's time.

My friend is in Mumbai and will be returning in 2 days. If the prices are cheaper in Mumbai. i can ask my friend to get me the Components.

Plz help me out!

flare

Right off the assembly line
Re: Anyone from Chennai? Plz help me out with the prices of following specs. Its Urge

Check these links. Both are based out of Chennai.

*www.deltapage.com/list/index.html
Theitdepot - India's First IT Online Shopping Store

Prices are very high currently. Better to wait a bit. Even I have put off my buying decision till the prices return to normalcy.

guru_urug

iGoogle
Re: Anyone from Chennai? Plz help me out with the prices of following specs. Its Urge

Well Im not sure about the prices in chennai. But Im very sure about one thing in the config. If you want the Gamma, buy it from Mumbai ! Ask in primeabgb or in other smaller shops. I got mine for 2.1k . NZXT has distributers only in Mumbai.

lordirecto

In the zone

OP, you are telling that you will be going to Chennai in a week's time. Can you tell where are you now, so that we can give you a far accurate suggestion?

OP
P

prasathlr

Broken In

I am from Mangalore in Karnataka. The prices are high here. My friend is currently in Mumbai and I compared the prices. Mumbai was cheaper by 1.5k for the processor itself. So I wanted to knw the case abt Chennai.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

^Whats the big deal, order it online.

Top Bottom