anyone facing problem with Quick Reply and MySQL error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ico2

Is anyone facing problem with Quick Reply and MySQL error?

Quick Reply is reloading the page for me.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
See last two posts : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/feedback/130640-tdf-bug-reporting-page-9.html

And for any bugs don't create a new thread everytime, rather use that Sticky thread.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
test...

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

...dq

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Here's my feedback :

I was about to post that, Yes, I'm getting database error everytime I'm trying to post.

And the result is multiple posts : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/137535-starting-web-hosting.html

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

One more bug, when I try to post something it notifies that I need to wait 30 mins before another posting and ask me to wait 15 mins. But the post has been already posted inspite of showing error. And it always show me to wait 15 mins nothing more nothing less :p

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fixed now.

You might have not noticed, but you must be getting something as "Waiting for input.insights.gravity.com." Some admin installed this plugin which I've disabled. It is fine now, I guess.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Looks like it's working fine now :)

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Yup, it's fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom