Anyone else hates Blue Dart?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Even DTDC, who are 5 times cheaper than them are way better. Why?
Blue Dart, their tracking details are plain nonsense. Shipment picked up date and then Estimated delivery date, and that's it. Where my product is, what they're doing with it, they just don't bother to mention.
Then the best part, this is the second time I'm seeing that they say shipment has been delayed/cancelled, I mean WTF? Delayed and cancelled are same thing?
Utter rubbish. And they take the longest time to deliver something, around 5 days, while with DTDC, even with the cheap rate one, parcels are delivered within 72 hours.
I mean I know they are pretty good in Europe and all, but why ruin DHL's good image with this kind of stupid and dumbass service?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I see you have never used Aramex :D.. Once you do, you will change your perception of "Bad Courier Service" for sure..
I agree DTDC is better and also FedEx

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
you might also want to know what they meant by "delayed/cancelled". Read it as delayed or cancelled (specifically, either delayed or cancelled). Hope now its making sense to you.

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
Blue dart is worst in my area. they NEVER deliver any package to my house (which is just 5km from their warehouse/head office). I have to go to them and submit a copy of my id proof to get my stuff

The way they handle packages is also vety bad. i've seen then dropping bags and parcels from first floor window to the ground floor pavement (they have their warehouse in the first floor and office at ground). Even the bag containing my monitor was dropped the same way from 1st floor. Luckily it survived but my nissan 350Z 1:18 model wasnt that lucky. It broke its rear left wheel and underbody was shattered into 15+ pieces.

Last month i saw a worker sitting on the box containing my speakers. I complained this to their manager and all he said was "kabhi sher k bachhe ko dekhe ho? Sherni gala pakad k uthati hai to wo mar thode hi jate hain. Humare yaha 100-200 laptops pade rhte hain floor pe. Usi pe chhadh k jate hain yaha sab aur aj tak kuch nai tuta".

I hate bluedart :mad:

DTDC is best in my area. They are fast, cheap and staff is friendly as well

Last edited:
OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
you might also want to know what they meant by "delayed/cancelled". Read it as delayed or cancelled (specifically, either delayed or cancelled). Hope now its making sense to you.
You are simply echoing what I said! What's the point?

- - - Updated - - -

Blue dart is worst in my area. I they NEVER deliver any package to my house (which is just 5km from their warehouse/head office). I have to go to them and submit a copy of my id proof to get my stuff

The way they handle packages is also vety bad. i've seen then dropping bags and parcels from first floor window to the ground floor pavement (they have their warehouse in the first floor and office at ground). Even the bag containing my monitor was dropped the same way from 1st floor. Luckily it survived but my nissan 350Z 1:18 model wasnt that lucky. It broke its rear left wheel and underbody was shattered into 15+ pieces.

Last month i saw a worker sitting on the box containing my speakers. I complained this to their manager and all he said was "kabhi sher k bachhe ko dekhe ho? Sherni gala pakad k uthati hai to wo mar thode hi jate hain. Humare yaha 100-200 laptops pade rhte hain floor pe. Usi pe chhadh k jate hain yaha sab aur aj tak kuch nai tuta".

Exactly same. In my case local BD branch is less than 2.5 km from my home. I can't believe it's been more than 24 hours and the status is still same. Utterly stupid bunch of guys. F**k them.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So I called CC, and they said my product will be delivered by Monday. When I was about to ask him why is it showing that weird status, he just hung up!!

- - - Updated - - -

Courier services depends on area.
Yeah, to some extent, not like this.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Even DTDC, who are 5 times cheaper than them are way better. Why?
Blue Dart, their tracking details are plain nonsense. Shipment picked up date and then Estimated delivery date, and that's it. Where my product is, what they're doing with it, they just don't bother to mention.
Then the best part, this is the second time I'm seeing that they say shipment has been delayed/cancelled, I mean WTF? Delayed and cancelled are same thing?
Utter rubbish. And they take the longest time to deliver something, around 5 days, while with DTDC, even with the cheap rate one, parcels are delivered within 72 hours.
I mean I know they are pretty good in Europe and all, but why ruin DHL's good image with this kind of stupid and dumbass service?

me too.
Blue dart never update their tracking system. Indiaontime courier is much much better at tracking. also bludart sends messages like
your *snapdeal* shipment thru Blue dart awb ********* will be attempted by end of today. keep rs *** ready in cash
even after receiving product.
also in my case, they almost take more than 7 days for any product to be delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Santa Maria!

Journeyman
Blue dart is worst in my area. they NEVER deliver any package to my house (which is just 5km from their warehouse/head office). I have to go to them and submit a copy of my id proof to get my stuff

It would have been cool if you had a video of them dropping stuff from floor to floor. You could have tried using some social media magic.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
me too.
Blue dart never update their tracking system. Indiaontime courier is much much better at tracking. also bludart sends messages like even after receiving product.
also in my case, they almost take more than 7 days for any product to be delivered.
Same same same.
It would have been cool if you had a video of them dropping stuff from floor to floor. You could have tried using some social media magic.
It would have been cool if you applied some common sense! I personally have seen how greatly they handle packages, when I received a product the guy just dropped it to the floor from a 5 ft height, and that's in front of me, in my own house. So I can guess how they handle on road.
Our body doesn't have a video camera in built, also it's weird if I had asked the delivery person to wait till I get my mobile to record how he was gonna handle the package.
So kindly stop posting nonsense.

Santa Maria!

Journeyman
Same same same.

It would have been cool if you applied some common sense! I personally have seen how greatly they handle packages, when I received a product the guy just dropped it to the floor from a 5 ft height, and that's in front of me, in my own house. So I can guess how they handle on road.
Our body doesn't have a video camera in built, also it's weird if I had asked the delivery person to wait till I get my mobile to record how he was gonna handle the package.
So kindly stop posting nonsense.

Whoa... calm down, Why so defensive? It wasn't a demand of you. It was just idle pondering. Good lord.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So they supposed to deliver the item today, and failed. Called their CC, and they said it'll take another 3-4 days.
I will not accept the package anymore, doesn't matter whenever it comes.
Eh!

Top Bottom