Anybody using Airtel MChek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Hello,
Does anyone here use Airtel's MChek for paying mobile bills through mobile?
I dont have a credit card but an SBI ATM card. Is linking the account in SBI secure? Its asking for account no. and ATM PIN no.?
Should I proceed further?

trigger

Journeyman
I am using it for the last 3-4 months. The service is very good. I have linked up my CitiBank CC and it's working fine. Once I tried with my ATM card but it didn't work.
Are you sure, it is asking for your ATM pin?

utsav

damn busy...
Hello,
Does anyone here use Airtel's MChek for paying mobile bills through mobile?
I dont have a credit card but an SBI ATM card. Is linking the account in SBI secure? Its asking for account no. and ATM PIN no.?
Should I proceed further?

SBI is no more supported by them so forget it and go to sleep.u will get a sms too that its not supported currently. And they dont ask ur acc no. They ask for debit card no.

iChaitanya

Journeyman
Even I'm using it. You can add tour credit or debit card. You can also link your SBI Account. I'm using my credit card and it works pretty good.

Guys, is there any processing fee per transaction on mChek?

OP
blueshift

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
SBI is no more supported by them so forget it and go to sleep.u will get a sms too that its not supported currently. And they dont ask ur acc no. They ask for debit card no.
Are you sure?
Check their website. I downloaded the latest MChek app. While setting up Account, it gives 3 options. Using Credit card, Using Debit card and Link up SBI account.
When I select Link SBI account, it asks for Debit/ATM card no. and Debit/ATM PIN no.
What to do ?

utsav

damn busy...
Are you sure?
Check their website. I downloaded the latest MChek app. While setting up Account, it gives 3 options. Using Credit card, Using Debit card and Link up SBI account.
When I select Link SBI account, it asks for Debit/ATM card no. and Debit/ATM PIN no.
What to do ?

Yup they do have the sbi option still. When i linked up my account i got an sms that sbi is no more supported at the moment. When it will be supported again we will let you know .
On some researching on the internet i found evry1 linking sbi acc is getting this msg.
Btw u can try. If it works then let us knw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom