• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Anybody interested in Internet Download Manager bulk purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Why my name is in the thread title?? I am not organizing any group as such as I already have IDM for myself
Also, if anyone is interested in group buy for IDM then let me know, I might have 1-2 people interested in this. Thanks :)

Zahid_Hasan

Right off the assembly line
Hi everyone,
I emailed tonec, if I could buy 1 Idm license for $12.95, they replied if I could give them Order ID, they would offer the same price to the 41st license as well.
I request the group leader who made the payment if he can give me the Order ID, so that I could buy IDM @$12.95.
Regards
Zahid

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Hi everyone,
I emailed tonec, if I could buy 1 Idm license for $12.95, they replied if I could give them Order ID, they would offer the same price to the 41st license as well.
I request the group leader who made the payment if he can give me the Order ID, so that I could buy IDM @$12.95.
Regards
Zahid
you should contact GhorMaanas as he is the one who bought it.

Jackpison

Right off the assembly line
Hi everyone,
Regards
Zahid

Did he replied? I'm interested in being 42nd

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi i am intrested does this offer still available ?
You can send an email to the IDM group and they will give you discounts in group purchase.
The offer we got was long time back for a Lifetime license.

Its been 5 yrs and still its working with updates :)
Completely satisfied with IDM bulk purchase

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Its been 5 yrs and still its working with updates :)
Completely satisfied with IDM bulk purchase
Although I have shifted to Manjaro as a primary daily driver, still whenever I boot into windows, IDM works great and even with updates.
So I second your sentiment. :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hi i am intrested does this offer still available ?
This is something we organized around 2 years ago. I don't think this is active anymore. But as @Zangetsu suggested, drop a mail to the IDM team and they might give you a group discount.

Locking this thread since it's served it's purpose. PM the mods if anybody wants to reopen this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom