Anybody has access to OVI music store???

Status
Not open for further replies.

static_x

In the zone
I'm looking for someone who has access to the Nokia OVI music store and can help me downloading 3 songs from there? I would be highly obliged if anyone could help me..Kindly PM me if you're willing to help....I can send you the links...you simply d/l and send it to me...please see if anyone can help....

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Varies but 4-6 GBs max.

P.S. - I really wanted to which songs are exclusively available on OVI Store.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I hope OP doesn't have an opinion that if someone downloads songs from Ovi and distribute it over net, it would not be called piracy.

So whether you ask someone to share songs from their Ovi account or you download them from any other source, it is still piracy.

Anyways, I do not think any songs is exclusively available on Ovi. Once it is on web, it will be everywhere.

I have read the news that Vashu Bhagnani's latest movie's songs (featuring his flop son again) will be available on internet for Rs. 40/album. Good initiative. :)

OP
static_x

static_x

In the zone
As far as western music is concerned then there is almost nothing which is not available on the internet..on this point i agree with you....but when it comes to Hindi films songs especially old ones then there is a problem...T series has collaborated with OVI and they have shared their music archive with them..so a lot of albums which were never (you heard it right NEVER) released in India are now on OVI...so i need 3 of such songs....
Now as far as piracy is concerned then I would like to ask my dear friend if he knows anybody in this internet savvy world who is not involved with piracy in any way...

kaudey

Journeyman
I can download them for you if you want, but will it solve ur purpose? The songs are DRM protected and need an account with an unlimited "comes with music" subscription. And I dont think OVI sells songs anymore. It is like, only if you have a nokia "comes with music" phone (like an X6 or mx 5800) u can play those songs, unless of course u find a way around the DRM (which is again piracy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom