Any work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Well I know not the right forum, but still.. I need Rs. 750 for some work (regarding school). Parents say no because they think its stupid. It is stupid but I still need to do it or my depression will kill me. So any work??

I can design logos, banners, install scripts, forum posting, blogspots (avg. english). Any takers?

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
#1...its wrng...never ever go against ur parents will...i offnt want to go to some trip or party but if parents say to, then that means NO... *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/22.png

#2...even if u earn 750 INR (nearly 18US$) via Internet, you'll be paid by paypal or bank transfer. If you get paid via paypal, u'll need a bank acc to cash out the money (paypal will take 5% of $18+60INR..too bad) and am sure u dnt have bank acc...so may b NO HOPEs *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/30.png

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hmm its no trip or something.. Its regarding school.. no way related to friends or fun. It is regarding admission. I do have paypal account. I had nearly 250$ in it and got it cashed like last year. I can't use them anyways.. Sometimes you have to go against your parents. So anyone?

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Dp, stupid hostel has blocked it.. will go school tomo and try. Joomlancer also blocked in hostel.. What a drag.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I am listening... details please.
And which of those zillion sites in your siggy is the correct one ?
I cant post everything here, this forum has some rules...but its a webmaster+technology forum. If you are interested, than I can PM you the link.
And the site is not mentioned in my signature. Currently I own 20+ websites, and its increasing daily.

^u'll be bankrupt if Pathik reads that :lol:
LOL, I have few rules set :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom