<<< Any Website Developers here?? i need help!!>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
thank you people for bearing with me, especially Desertwind: thanx buddy, ur too good!!
thanx all n keep this forum rocking!!

i managed to get the I.P. address of my fren live chatting. he was from barelli..but when i used his i.p.to find out the location (city)...it showed bangalore....i used *www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation
for findin the location.....is there any way of 100% effective correct reporting of the location concerned?

thnx again

Last edited:

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
No , there is no 100% way to get accurate information untill the user is having static IP .

If your free hosting provide you cPanel or any other panel then you shld have some stats program already installed under it.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
i am talking something out of the post query... i am sorry

dear panacea ur site seems interesting but why are u using 3-hosting... that to with ads... move to 110mb.com no ads adn fully professional features...

go to www.110mb.com for more

-SUDE

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
hey sude, u said u found my site interesting!!!
I had only ONE thing in my site and that was......

Well....m i rite in guessing???

Ok. I will check out 110mb.com

tuxfan

Technomancer
ax3 said:
thanx 4 this info ........ php is indeed great ......... any good book ?
Plenty of them. But you will surely find e-books ;) Search for them is all I can say openly :p :D

But also get hold of a copy of php manual from www.php.net. If you know C/C++/Java then you will feel at home in PHP. The basic syntax, loops, etc. is same.

toofan

Technomancer
Good advance PHP books really needed. Please can anyone Post the names of Best books on PHP.

toofan

Technomancer
Actually there are very few members comming to the programming section so very few threads compared to other sections. I started reading the threads from the last page. And I find some really interesting so I bumped them to make them live again.:D

But I need Good PHP books with some advance programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom