Any Way To Run Nfs Carbon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
Hi
Is There Is Any Way To Run Need For Speed Carbon In My System
Without Hardware Upgradation
I Am Having 1 256 Dd Ram , No Graphic Card , 2.40 Pentium 4 Proc.

If Possible Plz Tell How ?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
If its Intel Extreme Graphics, u sure can run carbon, but at the lowest quality the game supports. If ur mobo is an Intel one then sure.
But if ur onboard GFX is some via or s3 then u can't play carbon. no matter how much ram u have.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
if its an intel mobo with an onboard grafix card then thrs no chance of playing the game .... go buy urself a decent grafix card

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
if you have onboard ATi X200, then you can play the game, but be ready for some serious HEADACHE.

b'coz the game game will run VERY slowly :wink:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
One of my friend having 845 chipset nd intel gfx after updating the gfx driver to latest was ablr to play the game. He has 256 MB DDR 266.

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
if you have onboard ATi X200, then you can play the game, but be ready for some serious HEADACHE.

PowerPoint SlideShow :D. I imagined when i was playing DOOM 3 on my geforce mx series. It was headache. Took me lot of mins to move the gun the other side. It was a terrible experience.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
s18000rpm said:

I have played and almost completed NFS carbon on an X200 onboard card; alongwith 512 MB RAM....and I didn't see any very low frame rates. Ofcourse, it was little slow than when I played it on a 6600, but it wasn't noticeable...

OP
saurabh kakkar

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
aravind_n20 said:
If its Intel Extreme Graphics, u sure can run carbon, but at the lowest quality the game supports. If ur mobo is an Intel one then sure.
But if ur onboard GFX is some via or s3 then u can't play carbon. no matter how much ram u have.

THANKS 4R UR REPLY . I AM HAVING DLINK 845 CHIPSET WITH INTEL GRAPHIC
CONTROLLER WITH 64 MB VIDEO MEMORY .WILL I BE ABLE TO RUN THE GAME ?

AND CAN U TELL WHAT DOES mobo STANDS FOR ?(I AM A NEWBIE HERE)

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
No...you can't. Because I too have got intel 845 series...and its ain't playing. But, you can play NFS MW in it. :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^ dude, i was telling it to @saurabh kakkar, b'coz he has only 256 MB RAM:wink:

btw @saurabh kakkar, IMO NFC Carbon is a waste of time, NFS MW is faaaar more better than Carbon.

so dont feel bad, that you are not able to play that game, instead play other games like "Colin McRae 2005" (this game will run like a breeeeze):D, "X-Pand Rally - Xtreme", "Richard Burns Rally" (this one's a very detailed game, needs u to be a HARDCORE Simulation Race Gamer :wink: )

all these games will run on your System without any frame rate issue /slowdown:wink:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
yup, the story line, gfx., game stability....

the only thing which Carbon has over MW is Drifting , AutoSculpt & team recruitment.
which gets really boring just after 1hour of gaming:D

MW, u gotta beat 15 boss (vs. NFS C's 3) to get your BMW :twisted: Back & a bit smart cops on our rear end:D

T

thunderbird.117

Avoid talking about chicks when s18000rpm is near by or else he will go crazy kiya re. :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Lucky_star said:
Yah, got it...256 MB ram...BTW NFS MW is better than NFS carbon?
whr hav u been ... the world's pissd of at ea for messing it up big time ... carbon is sh!t as compared to MW

Pathik

Google Bot
MW is better than carbon... btw 3d analyser is ur only cahnce... theo the chances are 0.00001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom