Any software to update all the drivers.

doom

Journeyman
Hello

I am looking for a free software and of course a reliable one to update all drivers on my pc and laptop. It is very tedious to go to the manufacturer's site and look for the latest version. There are many applications on the net but I am afraid of them messing with my drivers.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
get the drivers from the manufacturer's site only, you won't want a system with buggy drivers leading to multiple BSODs and the system components going kaput.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
official website will have digitally signed signatures which are highly recommended by Windows OS. mostly likely you will have to buy such software.

Flash

Lost in speed
Install Glary utilities, which is free.
There's an option Check for Updates, which as suggests search the app publisher's site for any recent versions and will show it.

OP
D

doom

Journeyman
Buying is not an option for me. If I'll have to get the drivers from manufacturer's site then I'll do it in my holidays. Updating 2 systems is a monumental task.

OP
D

doom

Journeyman
more than a year. it works fine. failed to find the bluetooth (Broadcomm) driver of my laptop but updated rest without any error.
Cool. Maybe I'll give it a try. Thanks to all of you guys for helping me.

Top Bottom