Any Reliance Netconnect user?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
Hey buddies, today i am getting a constant speed of above 120kbps. The max speed i got till now is 132kbps. Till now i only used to get max of 50kbps as the stated speed is "upto to 130kbps". So has they increased the speed? If anybody know or experienced the dame thing then please let me know. Bye.....

iinfi

mekalodu
wow ... lucky u .... i still get the same 30-40 kbps in my reliance net connect. it suks big time. i v no other choice so i m using it.
btw ... i believe ur talking abt the net conn which u use with the reliance fone and not their broadband service.

din

Tribal Boy
Just tested

79 for download and 55 for upload

Not much change I think, may be some temp effect

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
hey iinfi, yes i am using net connect from mobile mine is plan " Night Unlimited". But till recently, i used to get only arounf 10-30kbps. even today i am getting about 70-80kbps.

zero

Broken In
Kindly mention the city also and please clear it whether u are sayin Kbits or KBytes /sec

iinfi

mekalodu
^^
i v clearly mentioned kbps which stands for kilo bits per second. if i meant kilo bytes i wud have written KBps ....
city is already mentioned in everyone's mini-profile below their usernames in this thread ...except for the person askng the question...

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
To ZERO yes we are talking in kbps and not kBps. GOD knows when we will be talking in kBps. Anyway IINFI was quick to respond to i just chipped in.

my friend has it (Wireless)... but how to see data usage ??

reliance customer care dont know how to see data usage of net.... but when they sold, they told that data uasge can be shown on site... customer care dont know any technical details... sucks...:mad:

see it :
*cgi.ebay.in/RELIANCE-USB-Internet-...1QQihZ008QQcategoryZ74951QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

also getting low speed like 4-12 kbps in day time and some increase in night time...:mad:

I give my experience u that dont make mistake to buy....
*www.reliancecommunications.co.in/Communications/Netconnect/rm_netconnect.html

and upto 144 kbps speed.... but if they give half, then also good...

ahmedabad...

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
@24online as far as i know u cant see the data usuage. And yes cc ppl dont know anything. i had lot of problems in the beginning. the main thing is that the software that they provide is hopeless and useless. I had to go to the webworld many times to solve my problem. For data usuage i am using MAGITIME it was there in one of the cds provided by digit. Its good. As far as speed is concerned dont expect any better than that. Anyway very soon i will be switching to Airtel Mobile Office. I am going to buy a set and take a new connection just to use MO. If possible then u also do that hope the experience will be better.

zero

Broken In
Well ... earlier I was getting 16 KBps and now these days 13.6 KBps average on reliance dial up via handset in Nasik .. I was just curious if any better performance was possible on reliance.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I am getting lower torrent dl speeds now, on change of residence within b'lore itself, even though i'm gettin full signals... and lotsa peers. Why so? Even FF's slow now, when my bt client, utorrent, is running... on 2gb ram! Any idea y? Someone stealin my wireless speeds? If yes, how to stop it?

din

Tribal Boy
LOL, bumping a thread thats 1 yr old !!!

Anyway Reliance didn't change their speeds. If the signal strength is good, you will get good speeds. Especially download.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
is reliance worthy of starting a new thread for it? :twisted:
So.. i bumped :D
I'm gettin full signal... but dead slow speeds... even torrents.. with lotsa peers! I called 'em up & they said to download NetBooster, their Onspeed replacement. It decreases quality of download.. & doesnt do nuthin to INCREASE speeds.. it just reduces size of dl... sux...

Any work around..?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom