Any Ragnarok players here ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
harryneopotter

harryneopotter

Padawan
i dont have any main player ... i play with all of them ...
may be u have seen any of them .

Paarth-->hunter
Ms...A..... -> Sin
Doctor Priest --> Priest
raaste ka maal saste me --> Vendor merchent
The Dead --> Wizzard
etc .....

radonryder

Broken In
rebirth ro sucks dude....
all syphon does is ask to donate,donate,done...
btw im there...got an sniper,paly,sinX an a wiz..
i play on scyte...
its the best server out there....
take my advice...is super highrate but is got an awsome community....
custum dungens,monsters an all classes are balenced...meaning any class can kill any other classs....
Iv played a lot of servers including inro.......an iv been playing ever since ro was released.....an scythe rules!

talkingcomet

Dragon Reborn
hmm the problem is. i've lot of friends there at rebirth.. dont have the heart to leave them there.. and i hate high rates.. i play rebirth low rate!!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I'm on NiktoutRO - both lowrate and highrate. I'm thinking of playing inRO again, but just like aditya, I too left the community in 2005 because of the same reasons. I have no friends there anymore, so what's the use? If anyone here plays inRO, I might try to join in. Besides, I'm addicted to MapleStory these days, so lets see.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
People call maplestory childish and only for kids, but one of its best features is the cute graphics. If anyone told you that you can make an mmorpg 2d platformer, you would be like WTF. But once you see it now, and play it, you will realize that this might have been one of the best ideas ever. Its very easy to make friends in maple, my buddy list there is almost full, and I know people from lots of countries. As for the gameplay, its very unique. Being a 2d platformer, all the graphics are hand-drawn pixel art, this makes them slower to introduce new features, but once they do, they are celebrated. There are events every month, and this may being the Third Maple Anniversary, there are several new stuff... I suggest whomever looks at the screenshots download the client and play for a while. Or else you would just skip over it, and call it childish.

radonryder

Broken In
i used to play maple story last year......and the game is not kiddy and its a load of fun^^
now [playin wow....getiin bored again mayb go back 2 Ro

karmanya

Journeyman
I used to be an RO addict from inRO(quit when it became paid) to ajRO, to xileRO, to catRO, to essenceRo. Now Im free!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom