any QuakeLive players ?

Nemes!s

Broken In
Hi guys.......... :-o

I wanted to touch base Indian Quake Live players, Please mention ur name and profile name.

And also any suggestion to get India server ? My ping sucks on Japan and UK servers :machinegun:, but I prefer Maidenhead server.:thumbs:

My intro
Name : Yogesh
Profile : WarMachine007

Count Dracula

Journeyman
Dude why play a game where you find no indian players rather play DoTA there are many 'servers' in India.

Garena has 10 INDIAN rooms with 225 people capacity out of which atleast 4 are always full.And you can always play clan matches with your friends PLUS dota tournaments are actually held in India.

Now that CS is about to die out.....and Quake never got huge in India,Why not give DoTA a try?

OP
Nemes!s

Nemes!s

Broken In
guys wait is over we have got unofficial indian quake server... those who are interested please follow the link and download the game and in console type this to connect.

india-Quakelive news

connect 111.119.212.202:27080

aCe: dAvE

Broken In
Dude why play a game where you find no indian players rather play DoTA there are many 'servers' in India.

Garena has 10 INDIAN rooms with 225 people capacity out of which atleast 4 are always full.And you can always play clan matches with your friends PLUS dota tournaments are actually held in India.

Now that CS is about to die out.....and Quake never got huge in India,Why not give DoTA a try?
CS about to die out?? and you source? :-x
btw, instead of DotA you can also try League Of Legends. :smile:

OP
Nemes!s

Nemes!s

Broken In
We have almost 20-25 players from india, UAE and Singapore. Its real fun when it comes to online gaming and hardly any other game can beat Quake in FPS.

Let me know if you guys having trouble in downloading or connecting to india server.

for server/players updates visit *www.livequake.org/.

Last edited:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
My id is: baccilus
I often leave matches mid way because of lag. Maybe the India server will help.

OP
Nemes!s

Nemes!s

Broken In

Welcome mate, on India server you will get ping around 50-60 as the server is in mumbai. couple of guys from delhi gets around the same ping. Let me know if you have any trouble in connecting to the server

You can download the game and maps from this link: india-Quakelive news

once you downloaded the game, go to console and type "connect 111.119.212.202:27080" so u will get connected to India server.
Right now we have 3 servers
connect 111.119.212.202:27080
connect 111.119.212.202:27081
connect 111.119.212.202:27082

and for player's status on server : *www.livequake.org/

u can contact me on : choosenon3@gmail.com
:mallet:

Last edited:
OP
Nemes!s

Nemes!s

Broken In

hey u have most of indian players in ur friend list on quakelive.com

all those guys plays here on india server daily.

Well ashr is the pro in all of them:shock:

Top Bottom