any online idea abt secondary income

Rajiv

Broken In
Hi Digitians,,

wish u all a happy and colourful Holi!!

I dont know whether this is the right place to ask this
but let me try..

Does any of you have any knowledge of any online secondary income,,

I hv seen many on net but many seem to be fraud ..

Again wishing u a happy holi:razz:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
To find "any" source of secondary income, you will have to tell us, what's your "primary" source of income.

My secondary source of income is drug-mafia from Myammar.

I have tried many of these secondary income jobs. You get nothing at the end of the day. They claim that you will be able to earn millions but most of the times, you are not given even $5 a month. The only way out is to contact any office in your area and offer them to work from home at reasonable cost. If someone needs a worker on temporary basis (for minor work) he will give you work.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Listen I know i know i know ...i have one sure shot way of making a stable secondary income .Most are using it and making pile of money and this really work for all.

The thing is you have to float advertisements on internet,news paper, paper pamplets etc of earning huge amount online by doing just simple office work.

The catch is they have to register on your site for x amount of money at first .And trust me you will find many idiots who are looking for secondary income through online on internet.You rope in this morons and keep recruiting these monkeys ,never really paying anyone money. Now this trend and motivation of earning good amount through internet will not die as long as enough iditos are there.

So keep floating the scheme and recruit idiots who want to make online income. You win :D

icebags

Technomancer
I have tried many of these secondary income jobs. You get nothing at the end of the day. They claim that you will be able to earn millions but most of the times, you are not given even $5 a month. The only way out is to contact any office in your area and offer them to work from home at reasonable cost. If someone needs a worker on temporary basis (for minor work) he will give you work.

where are you lol :shock: ? those type of jobs are not available here, cause there are more people than office jobs.

anyways, best for secondary income should be as per my knowledge, do some business / teaching stuff. if your primary work avails you enough time and you have some garden area, go do some mushroom or flower farming (flower business is good, with some quantity of hibiscus/joba or rajnigandha you may expect 1000-1500 rs pm as a non professional farmer), get some sellers and sell them at reasonable rates.

if you are experienced in arts or music or stuff, you may arrange classes to interested people as well.

Top Bottom